3 Best Businesses To Start With No Money and No Advance Skills

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here are the top 3 businesses that you can start with no investment or low investment and the best part is you don’t even need advanced skills.

Affiliate Marketing: A lot of affiliate networks are free to use, many affiliate networks even do not require you to have a website for affiliate marketing. But sadly generating affiliate sales is very difficult. The key to success with affiliate marketing is promoting the right product, promoting through the right platform, and promoting by using the right method. Video marketing is the best way to generate sales. You can try promoting through short videos on youtube, tiktok, or instagram. You can also use Pinterest or Facebook.

Dropshipping with Wordress: Shopify is one of the popular methods to do dropshipping, however, you need to pay subscription fees. The best Shopify alternative is Wordpress with woocommerce. Both of these programs are free to use. You can build an online store with wordpress and ecommerce, import products from Aliexpress using a free plugin, and sell products without spending money.

Etsy: It is free to start on Etsy but you might have to use advertising to generate sales. You can sell anything on Etsy, but I recommend you digital products. You can generate social media templates, marketing templates, etc on Canva and sell through Etsy.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I use etsy and I have made some money by selling print on demand items and digital downloads using etsy. I have also use affiliate marketing to make money from my blog and youtube channel. I am yet to set up my own dropshipping store, but I have also used this method to make money. Compared to etsy and affiliate marketing, generating sales on your dopshipping store is little difficult.

In my own ideas selling your talent:if you have some talent or skills why not turn into business.if you got some marketable skill you can probably charge high hourly rates and relatively quickly build a clientele and you can also start music lesson and person

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Selling your own service is the best way to build your business. But the problem with selling service is it is very competitive. You need to be very skilled with your skills, and having skills are never enough, you also need to market your service. You might try freelancer marketplaces but these are very competitive making a newbie impossible to make money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am a programmer, I develop websites and apps. Programming is considered a highly professional skill with great demand. Do I make a lot of money selling my service? I have been able to earn moderately but never made any big money through my service. Therefore, having skills is not enough, you also need to market your skills. marketing itself is highly lucrative niche, but in order to succeed with marketing, you need to have knowledge and skills with the marketing platforms like social media, search engines, etc. Selling service is also difficult, even though you do not have to spend money to develop your service.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you believe your marketing skills are inadequate and if you think you are not earning enough even when you are highly skilled, why don't you spend some time and money learning marketing skills and try to market your services in a better way for sales and revenue. I presume you sell your gigs on Fiverr, but you are not getting sales. Why don't spend $100 to learn digital marketing through udemy. You can then try marketing your gigs on Google or Facebook. You might have to spend additional $100. However, your spending will be easily recovered when you make 2-3 sales

Mellorando

Banned
Many people believe that they cannot start a business without any money.
Well, I’ve got great news for you. It’s simply not true! There are lots of good businesses you can start with no money.

Here are 10 online business ideas you can launch with no capital:

1Leverage Your Technical and Creative
Skills in Web Design
2 Help Businesses in Your Industry as a
Consultant
3 Get Your Start in Online Retail
4 Start a Virtual Assistant Service
5 Use Your Website for Affiliate Marketing
6 Offer Sitting Services Online
7 Monetize Your SaaS Idea
8 Sell Paid Online Courses
10 Become a Social Media Influencer
11 Use Your Eye for Graphic Design

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not in any way try to object the poster but I need to say all those ways listed truly need a skill which is marketing and persuasive skill. We just don't start affiliate marketing except we have ability to convince a lot of people to buy through our links.

To be frank, there may not be much to earn online if there is no skill. Skills are the first thing that a person that's craving making money online needs to have first. This is because that's the only way money can be generated at least in a large way.

But for whoever who doesn't intend making online earning his major source of income can actually make money without having any skill. There are some websites that will pay you for not having any skill. For instance, carrying out surveys will not require you to have any skill because you don't need it.

Nit only that paid to post websites won't require any skill from you. However, you must be ready to trade your time for money on these websites.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people need money yet do not have the money to invest . Because in order to earn real and lasting income you have to invest either your money , time , energy , or knowledge . But that doesn't mean that to earn a living or to make money you must always invest , there are certain ways in which you can make money even without investing a single dime or have to acquire some skill some of this strategy includes :

* Selling your used online courses and textbook : this online money making strategy is pretty simple . There are website in the internet that allows you to sell your used online courses and textbooks to people who might need it for a reasonable amount of money . One website that offer this service is textbroker.com .

* Affiliate marketing : although you have to spend money in buying affiliate marketing course , affiliate marketing in itself is a free an interesting way of making money online . To make money with affiliate marketing websites like clickbank , fiverr , Amazon , and up work could be of great help . To earn you have to promote products to potential customers either through social medias platforms and when they make demands you get paid a reasonable amount of commission .

funmi

Verified member
I can hardly agree that there is anything that can be achieved without money, as I use to say you can not build something on nothing , there must be something before we start building else the structure will collapse. When we look at it more carefully you will realise that all the poster said also require some form of input from whosoever that wants to attempt any of the three options that was highlight. How can one become an affiliate marketer if you don't get registered and the registration is also an investment because money will be involved I have seen people pay up to N50000 naira that is about $100 just to become an affiliate marketer and mind you that does not guarantee that you will start making so much money within the shortest possible time because you will still have to work and see how you can attract customers. Intact that on its own also requires data and money to make those calls and it also involve the marketing skills aswel. Hence I will only suggest we look for ways that we can acquire skills that will be beneficiary to us rather than doing things because others or doing same.

Kendy

Verified member
The thread is quite educating and I can relatively agree with you that no businesses can be operated without money but talking about skills, this topic is debatable. It is not possible to be a successful affiliate marketer without marketing skills. Marketing infact is a course which is studied in schools in my my setting, it is a four-year programme and this makes it known that marketing is not just a mere act but it is purposive and intentional. No doubt, there are people with in-born marketing flame but what of those who are unskilled? Although I have not successfully registered in any affiliate programs but I am certain that there is a target to be reached and this might determine the incentives you are paid because you cannot expect someone who made sales of about 90% to be paid the same rate of someone who made only 20% of sales. Marketing itself is not as easy as people think because it demands a lot of skills how you can persuade a potential customer to buy a product although it would be done in a professionally manner. I usually hear that affiliate marketing is free but I do not agree because most sites I come across demands for registration fees which is money and also an investment..

A very good article. Here are my best picks:

1. Affiliate marketing: simply easy to startup and can be done anywhere in the world.

2. CPA website: CPA means commissions per action, CPA sites pay you per actions done. Just like affiliate marketing, you are provided with a link which you share to people. Actions can be downloading an app, signing up on websites, taking surveys, taking quizzes, etc. It's one of the best way to make money online after affiliate marketing. And it's totally free to signup.

3. Join PTP sites: just like trendri, a PTP site is one which pays it's user for posting on it's platform. You get paid some certain amount for making new posts, articles, reviews etc.