3 Benefits of Tamarind

raaman

Valued Contributor
When you hear the name of sweet and sour tamarind, your mouth may become wet. There are many benefits to health from tamarind consumption. Tamarind proves to be very beneficial not only for taste but also for your health. It contains many nutrients like Vitamin B, C, E, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium and Fiber.

So let's know the three benefits of eating tamarind.

1. Tamarind is used in many types of medicines. Apart from this, they prove to be effective in removing the stomach worms of children. The digestive system is strengthened when you eat tamarind. And they overcome the problem of phlegm.

2. The tartaric acid present in tamarind acts as an antioxidant and protects you from free radicals that harm the body. The fiber in it protects you from serious diseases like cancer.

3. Potassium present in tamarind controls blood pressure and also maintains the balance of normal fluid in the body.

I don't really know this tamarind that you are talking about and how it really works . From your explanation it has a lot of benefit but at least you should have given us a picture or image of what you are talking about so that we can I have a better understanding of how it really look ,I don't even know if it is available over here.