2 tops way to earn online

allison001

Verified member
Making money online isn't for everybody, because making money online requires your time and effort, before making a reasonable money online you have to devote more of your time in the site you are engaging yourself in.
A lot of people around the world have their own method of making money online depending on their capability and time. In this modern world people come up with different idea of making money online using your smartphone or laptop.
What are some of the top ways of making money online.

Blogging is one of the best way a lot of people do make their money online. Before making a lot of money from blogging, you have to first of all monetize your blog, create and post quality content, not just posting what pops into your mind. In this way you will make some money through blogging.

Affiliate marketing is also another way people do make their money online. Affiliate marketing is a process in which you advertise or promote someone sells business, products or any item for sale, then you get your commission in return when the person you referred by a particular product using your affiliate link.
Affiliate marketing needs more traffic in the site.

A lot of people will start believing that making money as a blogger is just something they can just start doing , but well if someone is really good in writing and also the person willing , I believe such person can able to make money with blogging but at the end of the day , it will still fall to the fact that you must have a better understanding and passion concerning the business you are starting because that is what will really help you.

We also have to understand is that every online business comes with it's own challenges and you must be ready to face some of these challenges. if this is the type of business you are just starting for the main purpose of generating profit, sometimes you may not likely be able to withstand most of the stress associated with them , that is why a lot of people will give up on certain business just because the business is stressful.

Affiliate marketing might really be the easiest one , but you still have to learn and understand because people with better understanding are able to make money with affiliate marketing and it's just something that you can dedicate your time to learn and understand it perfectly.

Blogging is currently one of the best ways in which anyone can make money on the internet sitting at the comfort of their homes. if you want to go into blogging there are a lot of things you must have proper knowledge and understanding of in order for you to succeed.

Firstly, you need to know how to create a very good content that would attract a lot of people's attention and you also need to know how to put catchy titles on your article after you want to have done your keyword research.

Blogging requires you to have proper knowledge of search engine optimisation before you can be able to succeed. This is one thing that a lot of people do not know and they end up not succeeding after spending a lot of months.

Affiliate marketing on the other hand is also a very lucrative business venture. The good thing about it and the reason a lot of people prefer affiliate marketing to order online businesses is because you do not need to have your own product before you can make money.

All you need to know is how to promote people's products and you are probably on your way to making some good amount of money on the internet.

I am sorry if I offended anyone, however, when I read the OP’s post, I kind of laughed. He mentions blogging and affiliate marketing as two methods to make money online. If he had experience with blogging and affiliate marketing, he should have known affiliate marketing is a part of blogging because adding affiliate products on your blog is one of the ways to monetize your blog.

If you have a blog, you can monetize your blog with network ads like adsense, infolinks etc. You can also use affiliate products from amazon, clickbank, cj affiliate, linkshare, etc. Some other ways to monetize a blog is doing sponsored posts, offering guest posting, selling ad space, etc.

If you want t do affiliate marketing, you need a website (blog is a website). Well, you can do affiliate marketing even when you do not have a website but a lot of popular Affiliate networks want you to have your own website to do affiliate marketing. It is true that you can promote amazon products or even aliexpress products on social sites and make earn commissions when someone buys through your link, but having a website is a proper way to do affiliate marketing. You need website for promoting clickbank, shareasale, cj affiliate etc.

There are so many ways in which you can be able to make money online . Even more so is when you want to create and save income for your business . There are a couple of ones that I think have been producing very good results if you will like to check out.

1. Creating online courses . We are now greatly in the era of education technology and as such a lot of people are now switching to learning completely online because it ensures that they can do it at their own pace and it has proven to be much more faster and cheaper . It is definitely going to cost you some money in order to purchase items like cameras and ring lights and video editing software in order to produce the videos but ultimately it is going to pay off .

2. Drop shipping . This is a particular aspect of online business and I think a lot of people have neglected . The good thing about drop shipping is that you do not even need to commit so much money into buying the product as you can just might get it and then when you get a buyer then you can purchase it on their behalf.

There are many ways to earn on the internet you can earn by monetizing your Facebook page where your page will run ads it to get this you have at least 2k followers on your page for the monetizaton button to be visible.

You can earn as a writer you don't have to get a website or become a website owner to earn something online you can write for forums e.g you can make over $2 daily writing on trendri this is the only way I suggest writer's can earn because other companies out there that promises to pay writers are not fair with thier rules.

You can also make money from a YouTube channel all you need to do is to get 1000 minimum subscribers an 12000 watch hours and your channel will be monetize

Another way to earn online is but working on cryptocurrency sites there are many gtp sites where you can get coins like bitcoin ethereum and other cryptos which is likely to gain value in years coning you can also earn liteconin on telegram bot for completing tasks.

There are apps that pays people for referring this apps referral commission is usually high so if you're good at referrals take advantage of it apps like jiji, branch, fairmoney, lcredit

There are many ways to make money online, you can search for those massage on youtube, but I may think saving money which is the way to earn money?
I found a website below that is good for saving money(ibotta),maybe you can try it:
"ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/8cc13c64?friend_code=lpulkvv"
Ibotta is a free cashback rewards(5%-12%) and payments app that gives you real cash for everyday purchases when you shop and pay through the app. Ibotta provides thousands of ways for consumers to earn cash on their purchases by partnering with more than 1,500 brands and retailers. Whether you’re buying groceries, clothing, electronics, or wine and beer, Ibotta will pay you cash for your purchases. In fact, Ibotta has paid out over $1 billion in cash rewards to more than 35 million users since its founding in 2012.

The list of online businesses you can confidently and comfortably start at the comfort of your home is endless but at the end of the day what matters is your interest in that particular venture.

Cryptocurrency trading for example is one of the best business ideas I like on the internet because of how easy it is for me to do comfortably and the fact that I have some level of knowledge about cryptocurrencies a generally. there are several opportunities open for anyone that really was to succeed trading cryptocurrency. There are some good arbitrage opportunities on the internet that some people can capitalise on and make a lot of money with cryptocurrencies. Trading cryptocurrencies on daily basis is very profitable if you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works.

Another good business you can venture into on the internet and make a lot of money is spent on the money business. This kind of business venture is very lucrative if you can be able to I learn it very well and be consistent on it.

There are many platforms Like redbubble that will give you the opportunity to make a lot of money designing and selling your designs.

I like blogging as a way of making money online for couple of reasons. blogging gives you the opportunity to become your own boss and work at any time you choose.

One of the reason why I like blogging is because of it no barrier entry. you can start a niche blog today if you have less than $100 and there is possibility of making multiple fold in the future.

I have seen a case study in which someone created a niche blog website who is less than $100 and the site is generated nothing less than $5000 in a month after some months

I own a niche blog site and I work on it at any point in time I like. I can even choose to work on the blog through the weekend alone and no one is going to ask me question about it.

There are some people out there who are making full-time income with blogging. One thing about blogging is that you have to put in a lot of effort right from the inception.

Then you can gradually limits the amount of time you spend on it once it starts generating lot of traffic and good amount of money at the end of the month.