2 Benefits of Coriander

raaman

Valued Contributor
Reviewing its nutritional composition, coriander contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins A and C. It stands out for its low caloric content and shines for the presence of essential oils.

Following are the two benefits of coriander:

1. Reduces cholesterol:

Research assures that coriander tea, thanks to its acids, is a great resource to reduce the accumulation of cholesterol in the internal walls of the arteries.

2. It has anti-inflammatory properties:

If you suffer from problems such as rheumatoid arthritis or experience inflammation in the joints, coriander can be your great ally. This is attested by an investigation carried out by the Institute of Medical Sciences in India, in which various arthritis patients successfully consumed coriander seed extract, among which phytonutrients and antioxidant components stand out.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have no knowledge of the subject matter but reading through your write, I found out that coriander is very nutritional and it's beneficial healthwise.
I will love to have one. unfortunately, it doesn't exist back here in my home country.
Having a sip in the early morning will be very highly recommended . So, one will have a nice day all along

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I like any fruit that has the ability to prevent anti inflammatory disease because that's the best. it is possible that they can cure something like asthma ,arthritis or something related to that .in this case I think this is the type of food that is necessary for people who have all the condition you have stated above.

Maria Javed

Coriander is also known as cilantro. Coriander is a type of vegetable it is used in cooking. But it also not used cooking but it has many benefits.
Coriander is a good source of dietary fats, maganese, magnesium and iron etc.
Coriander contains calcium, phosphorus, thaimine, niacin, carotene, and potassium have in small quantity.
Coriander leaves contain vitamins C, vitamins K and protein.

There are many benefits of coriander

1. It is very good for your brain health.

2. Control your blood sugar.

3. Boosts your immunity system.

4. Increase the growth of your hair.

5. Decrease the risk of the heart diseases.