vives

1. Starting a blog or website and monetizing it through advertising, affiliate marketing, or sponsored content.
  2. Selling products or services through an e-commerce website or online marketplace.
  3. Creating and selling online courses or e-books on a topic you are knowledgeable about.
  4. Offering freelance services such as writing, graphic design, or web development on a platform like Up-work or Fiverr.
  5. Investing in stocks, real estate, or other types of online investments.
  6. Participating in online surveys or signing up for paid focus groups.
  7. Starting a YouTube channel and monetizing it through ads, sponsorships, or affiliate marketing.
  8. Buying and selling domain names through a platform like Go Daddy Auctions.
  9. Creating and selling apps or games on the App Store or Google Play.
  10. Trading cryptocurrencies on platforms like Binance or Coin base.
It's important to note that making money online requires hard work, patience, and dedication. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme, and it's important to be aware of any potential scams or illegal activities. Always research and educate yourself before investing time and money into any online opportunity, and be sure to only invest what you can afford to lose.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing. Apart from stock I don't really know about most online investment that can be done legitimately to make money , most of the online investment I know are the types that will require you to deposit money and at the end you may lose your money to scammers.

What I'm trying to say is that we have to be very careful when dealing with online investment to make sure we are investing on the right online program and not those that will not help us make money. There are so many of them out here . .

rubesh

Valued Contributor
This post is a great piece of information to make us feel happy. Thanks for your details, keep rocking..

allison001

Verified member
Wow, you have listed 10 legit ways we can make money online even while staying at home.
Starting a blog as you said is a very good means of making money online if only you can monetize your blog.
How about making money online through affiliate marketing?
We all know what affiliate marketing means, that's is advertising or selling orders people products then you get your commission or percentage in return. Having or driving more traffic to the site or platform you choose to do your affiliate marketing will really boost your daily earnings.
You talked about online investment, yeah it's good, but online investment mostly are always 50/50 stuff, so investing online we hv to be very careful and invest what we can afford to lose.
I have lose a lot of money trying to invest online,most site received my payment without crediting my profit as said, that's why i prefer earning here because it's secure, legit and safe.

Imran Noori

Verified member
These are the best ways that someone could make money through it and I think most people who are doing online jobs and earning through internet are using at least one of the ways mentioned above.

Selling online courses, freelancing, investment and trading crypto currency are the ways of making money that I like the most.

Selling online courses can be very profitable, if you have a certain skill in something then you can teach it to others and earn from it.

Freelancing is growing day by day and many people are getting interested in it because it is one of the best ways to use your skills and earn from it.

Investments will help you to grow wealth passively but before that, you need to do some researches and make a wise choice.

Crypto is a big industry nowadays and many people are interested in it and are trading crypto for profits, it can be a part of investment too because some people buy crypto for a long term period.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah they are different ways by which you can earn money online you just have to search for the one you can do passionately like offering freelance services which could be either writing, graphic design, or even web development

one can earn money with these skills from platforms like Up-work or Fiverr. You can also invest in stocks, real estate, or other types of online investments. but you need to be very sure that wherever you are investing is legit and paying. then if you love videos you can start a YouTube channel and monetizing it through driving traffic to your chsnn6.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I reckon that there are many different ways to make money online. For example, you could make money online by starting a Youtube channel. This is also becoming a very common way of making money online. However, you must apply unique and the right kind of strategy in order to make that channel successful and this is something that you should understand. Apart from that, you could also make good money by being active on paid forums as well. You could also create your own blog and start making money through advertisements. You may also get involved in affiliate marketing and make money.