Mcgabriel

This App Still Pays.
Google pays You for posting writeups
YouTubepays you for posting videos
..This App Is the Google or YouTube version for photos...
Here you Can earn by posting photos on
1)You timeline
2)groups
And you also get money when people click on the "support"button close to your posted photos.

Screenshot_20220607-160029.jpg

👉👉👉CLICK TO REGISTER👈👈👈

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No name for the site that rewards users for sharing photos? How are you sure that this site paid you all the money in your PayPal account? I'm seeing $189+ already which you claimed to have earned from the app. I know about stock photo sites that rewards you too for sharing your quality photos via their site, but the reward they offer for your stock photos aren't equivalent to what you stated here,yours is way too higher than what most stock photo earning sites offers. Assume you mentioned the name of the site, maybe I could've searched about it to get more quality information about them if it's legit or not. At this time I wouldn't stress out further because I got no much claims as to, if the site is legit or not. I'll wait for you to reply this comment and tell me the name of the site, and more proven facts about this site.

uforwealth

Verified member
This app is not for every country of the world as it uses only PayPal as its payment method. For example, people in Nigeria can't use PayPal to receive funds. They can only use it to buy products or pay for services on the internet.

Apart from that, the review of the app on play store is discouraging.

1.The type of ad served is based on geographical location. That is, you are likely to get more ads to click on and make more money if you are from countries like Uk or USA.

2. The app is too slow .No matter how fast your internet connection is.

3. The earning is too small compared with the time and energy used.

4. It consumes a lot of browsing data. This can scare Nigerians away from using the app because browsing data in Nigeria are free. We subscribe for data bundles before we can get access to the internet.

This app should be improved and other payment methods like cryptocurrency added.

Sikapa

Verified member
I know you are old member on this forum and you know everything about posting here right? You may have informative post which many people will like because I know and I always comment on your thread but this your thread seems to be a little confusing and that is what I see it. The money you mentioned is too big to be true, although, I'm not saying it is impossible but you should have at least explain to us.

The truth here is that we are all busy here trying to make money and if you really know the best way and therefore want to show us then you should as well try your possible best to explain things clearer to us. This your way of making money might be good if it really work but you did not even mention the name of the site nor any link or maybe it was just a mistake that you did by posting it? Well, I'm looking forward to your explanation. Thank you.