Marketing forum for topics related to Marketing Strategy including ideas on how to market your business product and services.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I promote my business for free?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In order to promote your business free, you may want to consider using the social media such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and so on. Above all, the two most excellent social networks that deliver instant and much traffic to your website are Facebook and Google+.

On Facebook, you simply create a page or multiple pages depending on how you want to use the platform for your free social media marketing. In each of your pages, you have a unique address that you can share with friends on any other social media and forums.

Google+ is still the most performing social platform in that it delivers the highest amount of traffic to any blog or website if at least a post is shared on a daily basis and a link to your web page is added.

Comment

Social media plays a big role in connecting people around the world, and why not make it as your advantage to promote your online business. Having thousands of friends who can view your posts, and have them share your posts on their feed will help your business step up a notch, attracting possible customers. T

Comment

Use social media platforms. There are so many free social media that you could promote your business. By sharing on social media and if people got interested on your business you will catch their attentions and if you're lucky enough they might share your business to others. You have do it well find a unique content so people would catch their interest. Study first the do's and don'ts on how to market your business, it's better to know them all before marketing your business to avoid wasting time. Read more articles and watch tutorials to get some tips. Remember you have tons of competitors out there so better do it right.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X