Make money from home Share and discuss about home based business opportunities here.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Know Fake Work From Home Business?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Know Fake Work From Home Business?

I am a newbie in this field and I had experienced most of the so called illegitimate websites that offer online jobs. The first thing that you should avoid are the websites that requires registration fee. You should be suspicious also if you can only withdraw a minimum amount let's say $200. These websites will let you work and when you had reached the minimum amount then they will tell you that you need to recruit around forty people in order for you to withdraw your earnings. And you can easily know if the website is a scam by reading the reviews about them.

I agree with that.In additional on how to determine a fake online site is that if it is offering you a big amount of money for just doing a simple work which is too good to be true.You have to be careful about that too.

Comment

Yes. I agree. There are several signs that a company is not legitimate, such as they ask for too much unnecessary information, you have to give them your credit card number, they are asking you to do questionable things, the pay-out is too good to be true, etc. I find that sometimes I run into a site that is creditable, but is just not worth your time, since the payout is so small compared to the amount of time or work that goes into it.

Comment

It's quite hard to know which one is fake and which one is not.. i often try them first until i am able to earn enough to pay out.. just to try if they are actually legit sites and if you can actually earn from it. but most of the sites i have been takes time just to earn enough to be able to payout.

Comment

There are numerous reviews from different people scattered on the internet that you can rely on, if you want to know if a certain money making website is legit or not. Sometimes even if the site does not ask you to give registration fee, does not mean they are legit. Some websites that are legit offers very low payment but requires a huge amount of effort and time. Then I have tried websites that pays low but seems too easy, the catch is it will take so much of your time to earn a decent amount of money. So to be safe and avoid wasting your precious time, the option that you can consider is do your own research and look for credible reviews.

Comment

I think the websites that offer lots of money but doing a less or non-active work is somewhat a fake to me, like why would someone put effort on offering you lots of money but make you do less work on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              you can easily know if the website is a scam by reading the reviews about them.
              Yes, I totally agree there are lots of websites that scam people. Taking advantage is very annoying. They have skills, so why don't they use it properly? For us to avoid scammers we have to read more reviews before diving in. I hope in the near future they can detect scammers right away and put them in jail.

Comment

We can determine if the online work is fake when the sites promise an exaggerated income per day. Some of them offer us a high rate when the job is so easy. Another is to search for the reviews in order for us know the different complains of the people. More negative comments will give us a hint if the sites are legitimate. Lastly, if the name of the site changes from time to time using the same website address, now, it is the time to doubt.

Comment

I agree with what you said about being suspicious when they ask you a small amount before proceeding to withdrawal, or inviting so many friends before you can receive your money. It's kind of hard to trust people online. You can do some research on how stable the company is; You can also ask if others already received their payment and how long does it took them to received it. I agree

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

Type the word BU SI NE SS without space

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                  X