Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mobile phone you are using?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
    Just the past few weeks, I called it an end to my Samsung Galaxy J7 and purchased S10 pro. It's indeed a great smartphone by the Samsung galaxy production team. I'm really looking forward to having a great time using the smartphone for all my online needs.
    That's nice to know you invested on a good looking phones with a good price tag. I am sure it has best performance from camera to its software. There have been a lot of phone innovation that sometimes confused the customer. However, it is always better to purchase a gadget that fit our needs. So enjoy and have fun with your new toy. Cheers!

Comment

Iphone 6s but i need some more powerful device,do you have some advices???

Comment

I'm currenctly using Meizu M3Note.

Comment

I have experience using iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung and xiaomi mobile phones. each has it's own pros and cons.
          iPhone is a good phone.. I has a good specs, user friendly and good quality of camera.. I remember before they are always ahead in creating new innovation in camera, also very safe from malicious virus that can be get when you visited unprotected sites, although the problem I got with my iPhone device is 1st battery becomes faster to drain and 2nd screen errors.
          as for black berry it is also a quality phone but preferred for business and not for heavy application users.
          Samsung is also a user friendly and good quality phone but as it goes the price also goes higher and higher.
          I am currently a xiaomi user, quality wise it is not slacking, almost but not same as iPhone or Samsung alike but more in a convenient price.

Comment