Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mobile phone you are using?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
    Just the past few weeks, I called it an end to my Samsung Galaxy J7 and purchased S10 pro. It's indeed a great smartphone by the Samsung galaxy production team. I'm really looking forward to having a great time using the smartphone for all my online needs.
    That's nice to know you invested on a good looking phones with a good price tag. I am sure it has best performance from camera to its software. There have been a lot of phone innovation that sometimes confused the customer. However, it is always better to purchase a gadget that fit our needs. So enjoy and have fun with your new toy. Cheers!

Comment

Iphone 6s but i need some more powerful device,do you have some advices???

Comment

• Fecoms
        Fecoms commented
        Editing a comment
        I think other phone product are also doing great. iPhone is good but Techno and Infinix makes good product also.
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Type the word J O B without space