Get free stocks for up to 200$ | Bux Zero + Trading212

rekbern

Hello guys,

I got two offers for you, where you can get a free stock worth up to 200$.

To make sure you don't waste your time, please note that this offer is only open for people from UK / France / Germany / Switzerland / Austria / Netherlands.
Trading212 is a broker for stocks charging no comissions from users and allowing them to trade with amounts as low as 1€.
They have a promotion right now where new users can get a free stock that is worth up to 100$

The conditions are the following:
- Be from one of the countries mentioned above
- Create a new account on trading212 through the referral link of a friend. You can use my link:

- Complete your profile
- Deposit 1€ / 1$ on your trading212 account. You will receive the free share 3 days later.

I tested this successfully and got a Pinterest share. I've also heard from people getting better shares, like Cisco or Beyond Meat. Feel free to try, you can also refer new users and gain a share everytime one of them signs up and meets the requirements (you can invite up to 20 friends)

Get started here:

There is a similar offer from Bux ZERO (but I guess it is just for Germans and Austrians). It works exactly the same, only differences are:
- minimum deposit is 0.01 (euro)cent
- stocks are worth up to 200 $
- you can invite up to 10 friends.

I also testet it successfully and received a Commerzbank share, you can sign up here: