Shares/Stock USA, 18+ (Get 2 Free Stocks) Join WEBULL and Make $100 Deposit - Commission Free Stock Trading App

1. What is Webull Financial LLC?

Webull Financial LLC is a registered broker dealer with the SEC, and a member of FINRA and SIPC. It's a new investment app which allows you to make free trades across a variety of investments. Webull strive to keep its vast depth of news, real-time market data, analysis tools, and trading commissions completely free.

2. Why choose Webull?
  • 0 commission fee, 0 account opening/maintenance fees, and 0 account minimum deposit. (It doesn't cost anything unless you decide to trade options, which I would avoid if you are a novice)
  • Full Pre and After market trading hours. (4:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
  • 21 technical indicators.
  • Candlestick and line charts.
  • Breaking news & Global market financial data.
  • Personalized portfolios and alerts.
  • Timely customer service responding.
  • Special promotions to earn more free things, such as more free stock or Amazon cards.

3. Is my Webull account insured and protected?

Webull financial LLC is a member of SIPC, which protects customer securities up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for cash claims).

4. Special Promotions:

Webull also runs special promotions from time to time. There is currently a promotion that if you complete a certain number of tasks (such as viewing new features on their app, visiting the learning center about the stock market, or just posting to social media, you can earn Amazon cards. There have also been promotions to earn more free stocks.

5. Personal Thoughts.

I have used Webull for a few months. The free stocks I received were worth a total of around $20. Not much, but free money. Through careful research I have turned that $20 into $200.

To get the two free stocks, you must register, open a brokerage account, and set up a deposit $100 within the first 24 hours.

You do not have to do anything past the funding part of your deposit to get your free stocks. You can sign up, deposit, sell your free stocks, then withdraw. Free stocks include companies such as Facebook, Google, Apple. These are rare, but the chance is there. Again, mine were worth about $20.

Lastly, be careful. I am not a financial advisor, and you need to understand the risks associated with the stock market if you decide to go further.

My link here if you wish to sign up: https://act.webull.com/pm/LMDEKmBGnkMv/oh7/inviteUs/main

Please let me know if you have any questions about Webull. I am not a financial advisor, I cannot help you or give you advice about the stock market.

Last edited: