About employing & managing staff for business owners including legal issue and Career Advice.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Jobs! opportunities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Jobs! opportunities

There are a lot of opportunities that are waiting in the internet world. It can be a part-time or a full-time job in order for you to earn extra income. You can earn money by just sitting in front of your computer or laptop without wasting time. Online job has it's own advantages and disadvantages. Some of this advantages are for leisure, comfortable task, time independent and the only thing you need to have is your skills and yourself. But on the other hand, disadvantages occur; there are so many scams about online jobs, no assurance of getting paid in some sites, and for me, the worst disadvantage you can experience is when you click just one wrong site; your information will easily steal by the attackers in the internet.

I totally agree with you,it less tasking working online,one can make money from the confines of his or her home in pyjamas. All we need is a laptop,internet connection, interest and time and money is made.

Everything with a good side as a bad side as well,one need to be careful when working online because of fraudsters and scammers online.Work only on legit sites after reading some reviews about the site.

Comment

Yes its true when there is benefit there is also a tragedy on joining some online jobs, some say they are free but after you sign up you need to pay to have a package depending on your work load or to have access on their offer, some are really true what you read is what you get. Some of them will almost lost your patient on minimum withdrawal terms that requires you to have a huge balance before you can cash out but not stated on the contract. That is right that you have to be wise and careful so that your time and effort will never go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post
        I totally agree with you,it less tasking working online,one can make money from the confines of his or her home in pyjamas. All we need is a laptop,internet connection, interest and time and money is made.

Everything with a good side as a bad side as well,one need to be careful when working online because of fraudsters and scammers online.Work only on legit sites after reading some reviews about the site.
        There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages on both sides. But we can't deny that online jobs really helps us to earn extra money. We can do online jobs while we have a stable job. Online job can be part time or full time depends on your free time. There are a lot of opportunities offering online but you just need to be careful as well.

Comment

Originally posted by albino View Post
          Yes its true when there is benefit there is also a tragedy on joining some online jobs, some say they are free but after you sign up you need to pay to have a package depending on your work load or to have access on their offer, some are really true what you read is what you get. Some of them will almost lost your patient on minimum withdrawal terms that requires you to have a huge balance before you can cash out but not stated on the contract. That is right that you have to be wise and careful so that your time and effort will never go to waste.
          You just need to be careful when browsing online for an online job. Some sites are just a bait for you to click and when you click it, you will be instantly redirected to another web page. I find online job helpful since I'm not able to get a stable job and that's why I'm inclined in a full time job online. For me, I really enjoying earn online because you can earn money with ease. That makes better opportunities online. It has a wider reach of capacity than working on a stable job. Even stable jobs are more recommendable, online jobs are good also as a part time job. You can still earn better compared to zero.

Comment

Gone are the days when people used to stay idle at home looking for work to do, now there are so many opportunities one can take up and find online working opportunities to earn from. So therefore it is going to be a very unwise decision to keep one's hand folded and say that there is no job to do when there are so many online opportunities to get work from and make a living.

You can earn as a freelance WRITER, you can also earn from posting on pay to post site. There are so many survey sites that one can earn from there are so many affiliate marketing that one can engage in so its left for you to find the one that works well for you so that you can be able to make money online.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
              Gone are the days when people used to stay idle at home looking for work to do, now there are so many opportunities one can take up and find online working opportunities to earn from. So therefore it is going to be a very unwise decision to keep one's hand folded and say that there is no job to do when there are so many online opportunities to get work from and make a living.

You can earn as a freelance WRITER, you can also earn from posting on pay to post site. There are so many survey sites that one can earn from there are so many affiliate marketing that one can engage in so its left for you to find the one that works well for you so that you can be able to make money online.
              Agreed! Online job opportunities are given to us in order to have some extra income sources. There are so many choices to work online, you can be a part time worker or a full time worker. They have a lot of offers like they need a virtual assistant or something. It’s easy to work online since you are only at home with your family and at the same time, you are earning income.

Comment

Working online for some extra online income as I call it is a God send since it helps a lot of people to earn much needed money to support their families.

Also it's the cheapest way to earn money, what I mean is if you're looking for work in my country you have to spend about $50-$300 first for securing and renewing various government and medical clearances, licenses, transportation and clothing cost etc.

If you don't have any seed money well, you won't be able to work because of non compliance of requirements.

While in working online you just need a smartphone, internet, a PayPal account and a local bank account and you're all set to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
                  Working online for some extra online income as I call it is a God send since it helps a lot of people to earn much needed money to support their families.

Also it's the cheapest way to earn money, what I mean is if you're looking for work in my country you have to spend about $50-$300 first for securing and renewing various government and medical clearances, licenses, transportation and clothing cost etc.

If you don't have any seed money well, you won't be able to work because of non compliance of requirements.

While in working online you just need a smartphone, internet, a PayPal account and a local bank account and you're all set to go.
                  Yes, Online jobs are one of the easiest way to earn money for yourself and it helps a lot of people in order to save money for themselves. Agreed, It is more comfortable to earn money online, you just need to find a reliable one and you can earn money already. As easy as that. You don't need to pay a lot just to inquire for a job.

Comment

People who are looking for legitimate online jobs must always be careful when it comes to earning sites. Most sites are scam sites and that's about 8/10. It's best to google the name of the site first for scam reviews and commentary just to be sure.

If a site has a high withdrawal limit and limitations to the number of withdrawals that can be done in a certain period, you can be sure that it's a scam site.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

What is the most populous country in the world?

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X