Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
M

Mathewdomingo1997

Hello a newbie here hoping to gain some knowledge and experience thru ur platform???

M

Mark Jones

Hi, I'm Mark and am a newbie here. Looking forward to meeting new people.

S

Smartz

Hello!!! Goodday folks
My name's Casey and I'm new here...
I'm here to learn more side income methods and also help you guys with the ones I have had success with in the past.

L

lary101

hello everyone I'm just looking forward to having knowledge and more opportunities

F

fortune07

Hi everyone, my name is olufemi from nigeria. i hope to give a lot of value as much as i can and also gain more knowledge form you guys. My objective is to make more money.thanks

diixtar

hello admin, my name diixtar, graduate from university of mohammed premier OUJDA MOROCCO , i run my busness (webmaster)model and i live in Oujda state , morocco,

Wadani

Hi i am abraham big greetings to the admin
i am here to get benefit from the different topics