Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas with us on moeny making online.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to invest in the stock market?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: How to invest in the stock market?

I want to know what are some easy ways to invest in the stock market. I always wanted to invest in the stock market. Some of my friends told me that I only need Php 5000 to start investing, but the problem is I don't know how. Is there any training that I need to attend to?

Originally posted by chelley17 View Post
    I want to know what are some easy ways to invest in the stock market. I always wanted to invest in the stock market. Some of my friends told me that I only need Php 5000 to start investing, but the problem is I don't know how. Is there any training that I need to attend to?
    You can contact a broker if you really want to invest in stock market. They're the one handling your investment and they will also monitor your investment but there are service fees. If you're willing to pay for service fees then contact a broker. But if you want to do it alone study first how it works. If you have the guts to do it alone, you can come personally to the stock market place. But bear in mind that it's risky to do it alone because you don't have enough knowledge on how to invest in stock market. Investing in stock market is like a gambling, you may win some and you may lose some so better be prepared on what you might gain and what you might lose. If you're not confident enough to do it alone try to study it first by doing reading some articles and watching information on Youtube. You can also ask on forums because they might someone who has experienced investing in stock market that could give you good advice. If you have a budget for hiring a broker feel free to contact them.

Comment

Originally posted by chelley17 View Post
      It is really good to attend seminars regarding investing of stock but there are many topics on the net to search about this matter. My suggestion is that before you buy the shares of stocks, you have to know the background of the company and how it is managed. You might be joining the company which is losing and eventually you lost your investment. On the other hand, there are also companies which needs investors for expansion of the business. I think, this is the best time you invest.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.

Trending

Collapse

• ZhellyC
        Food Business or Non-Food Business?
        ZhellyC
        Hey there! Just wanna know which is more easier to establish in terms of making money through business. A food business that is very in demand...
        04-24-2018, 01:58 PM
      • wallet
        Earning online
        wallet
        I have seen a few socialize sites that pay its members, and I am interested in opening such a site since there aren't any left, I would be the only socialize...
        04-24-2018, 02:11 PM
      • wallet
        YouTube earnings
        wallet
        My son has a YouTube channel and he is struggling to make a profit. I told him that YouTube earnings are hard to achieve but he is stubborn and he spends...
        04-24-2018, 02:13 PM
      • superman2727
        Cryptocurrency!
        superman2727
        There are so many cryptocurrency found beneath the internet surface! They look like the same if you do not know more about them. There are many ways to...
        04-24-2018, 02:26 PM
      • Lee11
        Earning an income from writing online
        Lee11
        There are many ways of earning an income from writing online. Here we will look at 3 avenues you could take. If you need more information, send me a personal...
        04-24-2018, 03:51 PM
      Working...
      X