YOU WANT TO EARN MONEY FROM HOME?

Overcomer

Banned
Opportunities to do a variety of freelance jobs, such as writing, programming, design, marketing, data entry and being a virtual Assistant. Fluent in a second language? Check sites such as Gengo or One Hour Translation, or drum up business through a site of your own. No matter what kind of freelancing you do, keep track of the going rate for the kind of work you provide so you know if you’re charging too much or too little.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Earning money from home is getting popular on daily basis, many have capitalised on the opportunity to make something tangible found themselves. This is because there are a lot of benefits that comes to making money on the internet sitting at the comfort of your home. Firstly, you are your own boss and nobody to fire you from work at any point in time because you dictate how you are going to work and how you are not going to work. There are a lot of freedom that comes to making money on the internet, it makes you have a lot of time for your family and friends. there are 9 to 5 jobs that will not allow you or give you the freedom to have time for your family and other activities.
If you really want to be successful online the first thing you should do is to learn a lucrative skill or a lucrative business venture. Affiliate marketing is currently one of the best business ventures in which anyone can go into a lot of money. The good thing about it is that you don't need your own product to start making money but to promote other people's product. You can also work in freelancing platforms if you have a good skill.

Moni

Your post is good and useful. Everybody wants to make money from home and that is why we have all meet here on this platform as one family so that we can share the idea of making money from home. Most of the websites you mentioned are new to me and I will be happy if you can explain them in your new post.

Most people a re making money from writing articles and other freelancing on some websites. Is good you have shown us the way and we are looking forward to your new post. But try next time to explain further.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is a dream of most people I came across to work from home and earn money online. The number increases during the time of pandemic outbreak when people are unable to go about their daily activities to make money.

I have some of my friends who are doing different things online to end legit money. I don't think I can do transcription job to make money online because it is demanding and the pay is low.

I have one my friends who work on humanitic, each of the task is about three cent it takes about 20 minutes at least to finish a task. This is a lot of time to earn three cent. I can earn the same amount on Picoworker in less than 30 seconds through Reddit Upvote.

Cryptocurrency investment is one of my favourite ways to make money online but I have little knowledge about it. I am thinking of approaching some of my friends who are experts has cryptocurrency investments to teach me so that I can earn passive income.

I would rather go full time with affiliate marketing rather than engaging a virtual assistant that involves transcription. at least I can still make money on autopilot with affiliate marketing no matter how small.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It has now become a very popular thing that people are trying to make money right from the comfort of their homes because it is going to enable them to work at their own pace and you do not need to spend a lot of money in hiring your own office or spending transportation in going to a workplace.
The first and most important thing about working from home is that you should be able to have digital skills and also the ability to be able to operate a simple computer. There are so many digital skills that you can be able to learn and market like graphic design , web development, free lance writing , Excell , data science . All this skills are usually in a high demand that you can ready learn and take advantage of.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As a beginner who simply wants to earn money from home which is working online, you simply have to start somewhere and not just rushing into different online businesses without holding down a particular choice of business on order not to run at loss which means not earning anything with your time. You simply start from small, you climb from the scratch to the billboard where you've established yourself in online earnings. Everything doesn't work out over night, it is simply a gradual process, those who are making reasonable money today simply learned first, starting from small before climbing up by utilizing their experience which they got through learning.

I've seen some users who started with surveys, from surveys they save the money they made until it reached to an extent, they used it to establish an online business of blog sites, YouTube channel, crypto trading, forex trading etc. This are options we can go into and start making money with them through experience as well. None of them can fetch you money one time, it is something one practices as daily routine activities like the one we studied at high school, until experience becomes something high they gets underway.

Ayeshabashir

Hi everyone hope so you are all doing well amd getting knowledge and information about making money now there is become a trend to earn money by sitting at home and in other words we can call it online jobs if we do it at laptop and mobiles and yes dear i am absolutely right to you freelancing is now becoming popular day by day if we want to become a freelancer then for this firstly thing that we should do is that we should take classes and do a diploma of this because through this you will be able to understand the rules and regulations of this profession and especially you will be able how we write affiliate articles, Amazon based articles and the one more thing which is very important is that your writing and English skills should be better so that you will be able to deliver your thoughts through your articles to the your audience is you will freelancing then you can also make blog about any topic but make sure it should be SEO optimized so in this way so can make money by sitting at home if you have these types of skills and qualities

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There are different ways to make money online, it all depends on you and your level of commitment.

Freelancing: You can make money by offering freelance services to other people, these services range from writing, copy writing, virtual assistant, consultancy, web development, animation among others, to get started you need to open an account in one of the freelancing marketplaces, popular ones are Fiverr, Upwork, People Per Hour etc.

You also need to invest time and learn one of the skills I listed, because your competency will help you to keep clients and will also help in getting referral.

Blogging: You can also look into blogging, but before you get started with this you have to research and find out a niche that has higher audience and lower contents, don't blog about what you like, because nobody cares about you or what you love, people care about what's in it for them, so focus on providing contents that people are already looking for, if not, your blog will just be another page on the internet.

Digital Marketing: Digital marketing is also another way of making money online which involves offering marketing services to business owners through digital means I.e social media, blogs etc