Will The International Companies Re-Hire Employees When The Pandemic Ends?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The 2020 pandemic was one of the worst kinds of pandemic the mankind has ever seen because it caused a lots of people to lose their jobs. The problem is that the world population has grown so much that it is very hard for all the people to find a job. This may sound strange but it is a fact. The bad effects of pandemic can be seen even today because there were many people who lost their jobs during the 2020 pandemic and there are probably many people even today who are jobless since that time. However, I think the situation must change now because right now many countries have recovered from the pandemic and the Covid-19 has been in control for now. I was wondering if it was possible for the international companies to retain or re-hire employees who lost their jobs during the pandemic season. This would help the countries to cope with the employment issue that we faced last year. Recovery is not possible in just one night and it may take time to create jobs because there are already many financial issues that are faced by many companies. But do you think that the companies will re-hire people after the pandemic ends completely?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The 2020 pandemic was one of the worst kinds of pandemic the mankind has ever seen because it caused a lots of people to lose their jobs. The problem is that the world population has grown so much that it is very hard for all the people to find a job. This may sound strange but it is a fact. The bad effects of pandemic can be seen even today because there were many people who lost their jobs during the 2020 pandemic and there are probably many people even today who are jobless since that time. However, I think the situation must change now because right now many countries have recovered from the pandemic and the Covid-19 has been in control for now. I was wondering if it was possible for the international companies to retain or re-hire employees who lost their jobs during the pandemic season. This would help the countries to cope with the employment issue that we faced last year. Recovery is not possible in just one night and it may take time to create jobs because there are already many financial issues that are faced by many companies. But do you think that the companies will re-hire people after the pandemic ends completely?
Hi Good-Guy. Your post is really very interesting. Yes, I fully agree with you that this covid situation has caused many problems worldwide. Hope that covid will disappear forever and that things will get better for everyone soon. One of the problems that covid has caused is unemployment.
A lot of people lost their jobs and some others keep losing them every day because covid still exists. I do not know if the companies will re-hire people after the pandemic ends completely. It depends on the needs and the financial situation of each company. Hope that they will re-hire them in the end .

E

eldavis

Well it depends though, most of these companies do not hire or rather they have not made any effort yet to hire these employees back again. Most of these employees are completely stranded with no way to survive.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is indeed a nice topic, considering the life after the pandemic will be finally over will be a thinking in the right direction. Everyone felt the impact of this pandemic and even the powerful economies of the world also felt the burns.

Now life will never be the way it used to be after the pandemic is over, just as we can see now companies both private and public are all introducing new policies that will certainly affect the lives of people positive or negatively depending on the divides one may find his or herself.

But as for me i believe the vaccination process will determine how fast and well things will be.