Which wallet we use for keep our btc safe?

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear friends hope so you are absolutely right and collecting new things about bitcoin through this forum i will also want to tell my experience about btc wallet dear wallet is very important thing to keep your btc safe if someone is new here and want to know information about which wallet is good for btc then in this post i will tell you about the binance which is number one wallet for trading and for keep your btc safe i am also using this and i gained a lot of profit through this it is very trustful wallet it is very easy to use especially for newcomer who did not know anything about crypto wallet by binance you can earn rewards by completing the daily task once you can get full information about tarding then for trading it is the best platform in which you can buy and sell the cryptocurrencies through this you can easily find out the current rate of any cryptocurrencies whether it is ethereum or bitcoin so i suggest to all members whether they are newbie or senior it is very trustful app and i am sure you are enjoying by using this hope so my post will provide you a better knowledge

From my experience so far, binance is the only app I can recommend for anyone that is looking for how best to save their bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. It is said to be the largest cryptocurrency exchange platform all over the world and as such this goes a long way to give it a very high reputation in such a way that it will be practically impossible for them to ever just to fold up one day and then run away with your money like other small exchange platforms may be able to do if they find out that it is getting difficult for them to do what is expected of them.

binance offers you so much security and then you have little or less to worry about since you can just keep your money there and then make sure you do not share your login details with anyone at all. Their two-factor authentication also gives you an advantage that goes a long way to make sure that you will never be able to lose your cryptocurrencies whenever someone gets hold of your wallet without You revealing these two factor authentication details to him too. There are just so many advantages.

I have different exchanges I use for storing my digital assets, such made me not to think much about the security of my coins. It is safe at least the way I am going with them. Than saving in one exchanger, I don't deal with wallet sites any more since I lost my login approval with Bundle Africa. It's just the fault of Bundle Africa to deny me access to my account after subscribing to a new device. I don't know if that's their rules not to move to a new device with same account. I will try to reach out to the support team to see how it goes with my account, if it is possible to retrieve it.