Which Cryptocurrency Is Best For Beginners?

Well, there are a lot of different cryptocurrencies out there, and it can be tough to know which one is best for beginners. In general, I would recommend starting with Bitcoin or Ethereum. Both of these cryptocurrencies are well-established and have a lot of liquidity, meaning that they are easy to buy and sell. Additionally, they both have a lot of different uses, so you can experiment with them to see what you like best.

Since you’re new, invest in BTC. It is the best and safest coin for beginners. If you aren’t sure, run some background checks on different cryptocurrencies and choose the one that works for you. Good luck!

Thank you all for sharing. Really helpful info. As for me I think Bitcoin is the best

Personally, a year ago I started by investing in bitcoin. From the advantages I can note a huge amount of information about bitcoin, which allowed me to quickly understand in practice what cryptocurrency is and how to use it.

I have always been a fan of BTC but recently I am trying my luck in other cryptos as well. I think Ethereum can be a good choice for beginners.