What is your plans toward achieving a better online earning

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are earning online but sometimes their earning may not be enough to gather for their needs , in this situation they are to make arrangement towards having a better source of earning on the internet most especially for people that have seen the future potential of online business and are willing to engage in online business for a long time .

There are different ways this arrangement could be made , Some people might prefer to learn a particular online skill that could really help them to earn better such as cryptocurrency trading , affiliate marketing or any other one they are comfortable to learn and understand.

Also a lot of people could consider earning online by establishing some sort of online Business such as YouTube posting , blogging and others.

All these ways are arrangement that could be done by individual who is interested to earn better money online. Personally I am planning of engaging in affiliate marketing because this is the type of business I am interested to do that could help me to earn higher compared to paid to post.

Everyone who is interested to make reasonable amount of money online should have a plan of what to do that could improve their online earning.

Now if I may ask , do you have any plan on what to do that could improve your possibility of earning higher on the internet ? Feel free to discuss below.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well, the simple truth is that you can actually make any tangible amount of money on the internet if you do not have any skill. There are a lot of skills in which we can venture into and make some cool amount of money such as cryptocurrency trading, affiliate marketing and the whole lot of them.

There are several platforms in which you can use to get a lot of knowledge about how this things works and you are definitely on your way to financial freedom. The fact that I see many people making online on the internet everyday gives me hope that I would probably achieve financial freedom on the internet.

It is true that I am making some good amount of money on monthly basis online but it is not really enough to cater for all my needs. I really want to take my cryptocurrency trading to the next level from now to next year because people that really make the most money on cryptocurrency are those that have thousands of dollars in their trading account and are managing it well.

I'm also learning CPA marketing because it is also one of the most lucrative online business currently if done the right way.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Provided you're good in writing you'll definitely earn online, if you know how to market yourself well. I see lots of content writers from diverse freelance marketplaces whose main focus is to write for clients and get paid for it. They're making thousands of dollars monthly submitting quality contents to employers, and getting consistent payment from it. We too, can get such consistent amount of money steadily generating quality contents to employers. The main focus should be marketing our skill the best possible way, since we can write exceptionally well, it means we aren't afraid of generating contents within a specific niche preference. To make that connection with the employers, we need to upload our writing portfolios, upload our Resume, have an active blog to convince an employer that you're a good match for the job offer. If you do that consistently with freelance marketplaces like, Freelancer.com, upwork or Fiverr etc, consistently, you'll definitely secure a long term writing job with a reasonable pay rate from an employer. So, anyone who tells you writing isn't a skill doesn't know the in-demand skills online at the meantime. When I was full-time with freelancer.com I got lots of writing offers, which resulted in breakdown in health for me, due to workload.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
My first plan is to create a niche website and growers to the extent that it received lots of free organic traffic from Google search engine. This will allow me to make money from affiliate sales as well as display adverts

I have already choose a niche which I want to charge it for the niche website. I have done a lot of keyword research.

The majority of the key words I want to charge it on the website are you competitive in nature. I am also targeting some keywords that has no competition at all.

This will allow my website to receive free organic traffic from Google search engine fast when it runs on the first page of Google for those keywords.

Once I am able to generate consistent income with blogging, I will go into information marketing teaching people how to make money from blogging.

I am going to engage in two step marketing. This involves building list of real subscribers of those who wants to make money online. I will create a special program for them that will take them from complete novice to an expert when it comes to blogging.

I am going to hire experts YouTube influencers to market some of my products to the target audience. I am going to make more money in the process.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to earn better, you need high-paying skills. For example, you can earn $5 or $10 by writing one article of 500 words, however, if you have programming skills, you can earn $100-$200 just from one contract. I am a programmer, and I am earning from programming related jobs, however, I have also plans to learn other high paying skills like animation and video making. These skills are high paying. If you check freelance marketplaces, you can see people charging as much as $20 per hour or $200 from one single task. I also want to learn digital marketing because you need this skill to make money online.