What is the Best Saving Technique?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you know luxury brands actually do not sell to the rich? They sell to those who want to seem rich. Luxury brands try to sell to the people who can just afford the item, or the item is just outside their income. Luxury brands want these people to keep stretching their budget to buy their items.

Luxury brands target the people with low esteem. For example, luxury car brands target young guys who are looking for status symbols and chasing women. These brands also target people who desire authenticity, they don’t have anything for quality or durability. They just want the authentic product.

If you look around at the products you have purchased, you might be one of the customers of luxury brands. If you want to save money, never opt for luxury brands, try to use affordable products, durable products. There is no point in using expensive items when you are already suffering from finances.

E

eldavis

Another effective way to save is by setting a target. I remember when I first started saving while in secondary school. I was able to buy my first android phone from my savings, though it took me months but I was motivated. I had so many things I wanted to buy but I was able to hold and control myself because I had a target. Once our target for saving is strong enough, it helps us stay focused and controlled.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Your point is so valid. There is no need of us chasing after expensive things when we are not financially stable to achieve and handle . If we are going this way you might be spending so much of your money and at the end you may not be able to have a single savings which is one of the things we must try to avoid .

Personally I do not go for something that will be very difficult for me to manage , I only go for something that I have budgeted for and not really something that will be be expensive just for the sake of trying to show off. I hate living in fake life and in anything I am trying to do I always try to be as genuine as possible.

Living a fake life is as a result of low self-esteem and I wouldn't want to be in that position for whatever reason.