Crypto What have you learned since the bearish run started?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED ABOUT THE BEARISH RUN?

NO doubt, the bearish run came as a surprise to all of us. It occurred when the onus was high around the coins in the market taking up higher price benchmarks. But unfortunately those high assumptions of high price tag of the coins faded off as the bearish run came unexpected and cracked the crypto market.

Those of us who are more experienced with Cryptocurrency always have that idea that when everything turns out to be too good, that's when unexpected and surprises comes in to thwart the wide celebrations. That's just the case of the bullish time when the bearish came in.

As a Crypto trader what have you learned since the bearish run started?

* I've learned not to believe more of wide assumptions or predictions made by people around Cryptocurrencies. Rather I should make my own research, and analyse more on my own to be prepared for any future changes in the crypto market.

* I've learned to always invest in what I can afford to risk in order not to experience emotional trauma.

* I shouldn't buy and holdl the coins when their values are very high, I should wait for the values to drop down before investing. That will enable me, not to risk waiting for ages to get my initial invested funds back and profits as well.

funmi

Verified member
My first lesson is that when people are shouting to invest that is the time for me to be more careful. More so, I also learn that it is better to always follow ones instinct not people's prediction no matter how expert they may call themselves.
It is also good to use one spare money not all the money you have in your account in order to cut down ones loss.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
What I learnt during bearish is many but the most things is that many people always scared to invest though its normal but yet some time one need to think buy one self how to do things personally. Then many people rush out of the market because of fear of not to loss all there resources why other people were taken that as an advantage of investing. So its very good some times to take bold step in business

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many things that I have learnt so far. I learnt that there is no investment that is reliable. This means when we want to invest, we should try to invest with caution. Also, I have learnt to be careful of what I wish for. I always thought the entry of big men will soar crypto not knowing that it will sink it.

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many things that I have learnt so far. I learnt that there is no investment that is reliable. This means when we want to invest, we should try to invest with caution. Also, I have learnt to be careful of what I wish for. I always thought the entry of big men will soar crypto not knowing that it will sink it.
The most useful thing I learned was and still is that it is not advisable to base one's prediction of cryptocurrency on the assumptions of the experts. Although they are knowledgeable about it, they are not God who can lay claims to knowing all things. They can't know everything about the future of not only cryprocurrecies but also everything about their own lives.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The most useful thing I learned was and still is that it is not advisable to base one's prediction of cryptocurrency on the assumptions of the experts. Although they are knowledgeable about it, they are not God who can lay claims to knowing all things. They can't know everything about the future of not only cryprocurrecies but also everything about their own lives.
My bro, you may be right but when it comes to business and investment, you leave God out of it and follow the expert. I am not saying they know it all but we need to still follow their advice because I don't think we can be praying concerning crypto. The only reason why their analysis may fail is because crypto is not predictable.

uforwealth

Verified member
My bro, you may be right but when it comes to business and investment, you leave God out of it and follow the expert. I am not saying they know it all but we need to still follow their advice because I don't think we can be praying concerning crypto. The only reason why their analysis may fail is because crypto is not predictable.
We need to pray to God to guide us to invest in not only in cryptocurrencies but also in any profitable business. God's guidance is better than the advice of millions of experts. When you seek God's guidance,you will know the best time to invest and make profits because God will definitely guide you to invest in cryptocurrencies that can turn you into a millionaire if not billionaire. So God shouldn't be left out.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We need to pray to God to guide us to invest in not only in cryptocurrencies but also in any profitable business. God's guidance is better than the advice of millions of experts. When you seek God's guidance,you will know the best time to invest and make profits because God will definitely guide you to invest in cryptocurrencies that can turn you into a millionaire if not billionaire. So God shouldn't be left out.
That's true. Though I changed my orientation when I wrote a thread about this cause in this forum asking people if it is a must we seek pastors intervention before doing business and most people said it is not necessary. Anyway you are right and I think I need to change my thought. Thanks.