What forms of regulations do you wish to see in cryptocurrency?.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Cryptocurrency is a sector already in our economy because it is growing and despite the challenges it overcomes them and become more strong however it also comes with his challenges especially the fact that the market is not centralised nor regulated which has been the major reason why most countries are yet to adopt it aside the issue of volatility.
There are huge number of coins in the market some have come and gone why some are still existing this in my opinion if the market can regulate the number of coins it will be very good.
Considering the time you spent in the cryptocurrency market and its activities what kind of regulation patent do you wish to see cryptocurrency sector which you think will make the sector more promising reliable socially to those who are still sceptical about it?

My dream for the crypto to be considered a legitimate trading center is the regulation of the government. First is the registration of the governing body of each crypto coin. Second is the regulated fees to be charged for the transaction. Third is the formal registration of all firms and individuals dealing in the market (not the buyers but just the agents).

My dream for the crypto to be considered a legitimate trading center is the regulation of the government. First is the registration of the governing body of each crypto coin. Second is the regulated fees to be charged for the transaction. Third is the formal registration of all firms and individuals dealing in the market (not the buyers but just the agents).
This points you mentioned are very important though I am not sure if they can be done except the fact that the cryptocurrency is anonymous won't stand but I will be happy if it is done because people I've seriously abused the anonymity of Bitcoin transaction and other cryptocurrencies especially in terms of money laundry and other illegal activities.