General insurance What Are the Top 3 Valuable Things That Must Be Insured By Everybody ?

uforwealth

Verified member
Different things are important and valuable to different people. What is valuable to some people may be valueless to others.
For example, a piece of land used mainly for farming and farm equipment are valuable to a farmer because they are his major sources of income. On the other hand, a doctor won't see farm equipment as something valuable not to talk of insuring them.

However, there are valuable things that must be insured by everyone of us.

1. Life
  2. Health
  3. Property

Life
Life is one of the things people can't joke with because nobody can hear of a lion coming and wait. So, we must do everthing to protect our lives against attack from animals or deadly diseases. Therefore, we all need life insurance policy.

Health
Health is wealth. Without health, there is no way we can get rich.All human beings must be healthy in order to work and make fortunes. To make provisions for our health, we must purchase healthy insurance policy.

Property
Property is one of the valuables that must be insured. Examples of this property is : ship, house, motor vehicle, land, jet, and so on. We can get compensated whenever there are losses or damages to our properties, if we insured them before losses or damages.

What other things are valuable that must be insured?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are correct with the analysis and the explanation you have made.
Some other things I think one should also insured is Children or family. And some other things I would have mention have been capture with the Property insurance you have made mention already.
All the mentioned and Children life is also important.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think there are more important things to insure than just those three things you mentioned up there, I am not saying that you are not right with those three things you listed but I am just suggesting more should have been added to the list like travel insurance, property insurance and many more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't fancy insurance in all cases. If I want to insure on insurance, I will go for any insurance under business. I see the listed insurance as avoidable. For instance, I can maintain by health by doing the right thing while I can save or invest for the future life insurance.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am actually someone who have found life insurance and something which is very complex because of the different policies that different insurance companies are always offering. as a business person I am always going to register for property insurance first especially my most important equipments like the building and also my computers.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Life is the first, very important, you should also insure the following:

A home is one of the most valuable assets that a person can have. It is important to protect your home from fire, theft and other types of accidents. You need to take proper steps so that your home can be insured against all kinds of damages.

You may also want to consider insuring your car as well. You never know when an accident can happen and hurt yourself or others. The last thing you would want is for someone else to pay for the damage caused by your negligence.

Your health is also very important in this world today. It is not just about getting sick but also about having enough money if something happens with your body while working or just being healthy all around! So, it would be wise to take out some insurance policy on yourself as well

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you very much for the information. Most times it is very difficult for all these things to be done properly most especially when your location is not providing all the necessary things to carry out your insured service properly. .

Right from the first day I came to understand about insurance , I have been wanting and I am very much interested in health insurance but because there is no inspiration for this in my country I can't really access it as it's supposed to be that is why I have to give up. . .

I don't know if there is anyone here that have idea of the best insurance company in Nigeria that can be used for health insurance should please notify me. I am very much interested and I would like to know every information about them and this is something everyone should have interest to do.. .