What are the best ways to make passive income?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Now here's the thing: affiliate marketing is one of the best methods to generate passive income online. Remember that one of the best ways to generate money is to get involved in affiliate marketing and you will get paid certain amount on the sales made via your affiliate links. It's a very good job to venture into if you really want to make good income on the internet.

Additionally, Another efficient method to generate passive income online is to start producing and marketing digital goods like software, e-books, and online courses. In my opinion, can be sold with little effort and you would make good income .

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
In my opinion, you can generate passive income by investing on dividend-paying equities or real estate investment trusts (REITs). That being said, you will receive dividend payments regularly with this business.

You could try out Peer-to-peer lending service. As you can imagine, the platform let you lend money to people or companies in return for interest payments. This sounds like a nice way to make money. I have seen lot of people make decent amount of money from lending platforms .

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to suggest the best passive income methods. For me investment has worked, I have invested in stocks that give me dividend returns every 4 months, so for me stocks are the best passive income source. If you cannot invest in stocks, how can it be your best passive income source. Well, affiliate marketing can be a good passive income source but for many people it does not work because they do not know how to sell products. By the way, I also earn passive income through blog.