Real estate What are the benefits of buying a new or furnished apartment?

greenieS

Verified member
Buying an apartment can mean a big change in your personal and family life. That is why his choice is influenced by factors such as location, size or appearance. There are certain benefits to buying a new apartment or a new and already furnished apartment. Here are the main advantages in these situations:

1. If the apartment is new, then sometimes the finishes can be chosen

Those who sell real estate sometimes give the opportunity to choose the finishes. So, if it is a new apartment that is under construction, most of the time there is the option of decisions in the area of finishes. What exactly can be chosen? Many developers offer the possibility to make the colors of the tiles optional. You can also choose the doors of the main rooms of the house or the front door, the color of the walls or the parquet. There are situations in which the kitchen is included in the price of the apartment and you can also choose here the finishes related to textures or colors, to the division of the cabinets. Certain elements of the bathroom area are also taken into account. Therefore, you can choose the colors, certain models of bathtubs or sinks, etc.

2. If the apartment is new, there is no need to make improvements related to painting the walls, tiles or tiles, everything is new and in good condition

One of the main problems that arise when buying an old apartment is the change in the color of the walls, the existing finishes. In a new apartment this is not necessary. This saves both money and time.

3. If the apartment is new and already furnished, there are no additional fees for the purchase of furniture

When someone chooses to buy a new and furnished apartment, they do not have to allocate any extra budget for the pieces of furniture or for the interior decorator. He can benefit from new furniture, in the best condition, that he likes visually. Sometimes furniture can cost a lot, and buying an already furnished apartment can save the buyer's budget.

4. If the apartment is new and furnished, there is a clear picture of the final appearance and no irregularities or surprises can occur.

Most people have a hard time imagining the final look of an apartment. If they see it empty, without furniture, they have a distorted image of how it will look when it is full, decorated. Therefore, there is a great pleasure in seeing an already furnished apartment. It will be exactly as it will be used, and the owners can know from the beginning if it is what they want.

5. If the apartment is new, the first owners can make their mark on the appearance and division of the space

A new apartment is like an empty canvas that can be drawn anyway, depending on the wishes and imagination of those who occupy it. This is a major advantage when it comes to sharing rooms. Also, the general appearance can be determined by the owners through decoration and detailed furniture.

In conclusion, regardless of whether you choose to buy a furnished or unfurnished apartment, the most important thing is to take into account the budget you have and your needs. This way you can make sure that you find the best property that fits exactly your requirements.

Immilash

Well but do you think is a good idea to buy a under construction apartment? I think it will be a great idea but it has some disadvantage too, the first advantage of buying a under constructing house is you will buy the apartment building at a good and affordable price, it one of it's disadvantage is yiu must spend lots of money is designing and completing the house,. Buying a incompleted apartment is a good idea but it has some disadvantage that most people would not like to bear or take it. But for me I see it as the best.

D

Deleted member 28127

Well but do you think is a good idea to buy a under construction apartment? I think it will be a great idea but it has some disadvantage too, the first advantage of buying a under constructing house is you will buy the apartment building at a good and affordable price, it one of it's disadvantage is yiu must spend lots of money is designing and completing the house,. Buying a incompleted apartment is a good idea but it has some disadvantage that most people would not like to bear or take it. But for me I see it as the best.
It depends on the case if you have to migrate to new apartment then an under-construction apartment will be the best solution. But in case this is the first time then it will not be the best one but buy a furnished apartment because in-migration from one apartment to another you have furnishing ready but not for the second case and this is the main difference between the two cases.

Immilash

I think it might be great also @lamia5765, but we only do things that will bring lots of advantages to us, how profitable do you think is an underconstructed apartments? One of the advantage that I've noticed is that you will buy the house at a considerable amount. But you must complete many things in other to enjoy the house, my only question here is how beneficial is it to buy a incompleted apartment buildings or house, I will appreciate it if you share out the advantages of buying a underconstructed apartments.no one will like to start what's not profitable.

Wiserr

Yes just as you said earlier some people can bear to buy it while some might tend not to buy, but I think the major advantage of buying well furnished house it that, everything will be in order, the house will be well constructed, one can happily stay in the house, because the house is well structured, and there will no be risk of any problem such as demolishing of the house by either erosion or wind because it is well structured and grounded, and anytime one feels like selling it out, I believe he will definitely earn a lot of money.

D

Deleted member 28127

I think it might be great also @lamia5765, but we only do things that will bring lots of advantages to us, how profitable do you think is an underconstructed apartments? One of the advantage that I've noticed is that you will buy the house at a considerable amount. But you must complete many things in other to enjoy the house, my only question here is how beneficial is it to buy a incompleted apartment buildings or house, I will appreciate it if you share out the advantages of buying a underconstructed apartments.no one will like to start what's not profitable.
There is such case if for example the underconstructed apartements will not only for habitation means you want the work is near to your home or your commercial project then you buy it so you will make some architecture of your new local of work also architecture of your house because it is yet underconstructed so changing will be easy and will not destruct most of the house initial structure which seems not the case for furnished one which needs more efforts or ressources of money to be rebuilded from scratch then it is money calculation on how I will spend more money to attain my objective.

Immilash

Yes that's what happens @Wiserr but trust me not any one can afford to buy buy this kinds of building, we are all looking up to whats profitable but n our personal lives but I don't think if this will be a great idea. But in your own personal opinion do you think is a good idea to have a furnished house or apartment? For me I prefer staying in a good and well brought up House bit it all depends on you, if you have enough money you will definitely gain the good house you wanted. Money is our main concern here.

Wiserr

Yes that's what happens @Wiserr but trust me not any one can afford to buy buy this kinds of building, we are all looking up to whats profitable but n our personal lives but I don't think if this will be a great idea. But in your own personal opinion do you think is a good idea to have a furnished house or apartment? For me I prefer staying in a good and well brought up House bit it all depends on you, if you have enough money you will definitely gain the good house you wanted. Money is our main concern here.
Yes you are right by saying that the main and important thing that can make you to buy the well furnished apartment is money, even though one has plan of staying in a well furnished and decorated house but dont have the money to buy this type of house, it is just as a cock and bull story and just a waste of time, but when one has the money to get it, in this case it is a very good idea, but if ibaky ask you what if you have the money to get this type of apartment will you just buy it or you will stay in just local house, because I have seen different situation like this, one will have the money to buy car, well furnished house and many other things but you will see him living in a old tattered house, I dont know whether you are such type of peoples, even though it is not a problem but I think in this case it only depends on the person, it might be that he is keeping his money for his children or he has different goal and aim to achieve with his Money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for making us to understand , but personally I don't just like the idea of buying an already made apartment because sometimes the design of the apartment may not really be the one that interest me, although there are some circumstances that make people to make this decision but in normal circumstances I always like to spend my time to design and build the type of building I am interested because that is how I will be able to choose the type of design that interest me... But in case of emergency I may not have any other option but I have to make sure I checked out an apartment that is a little bit suitable to my liking.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that there are many advantages of buy a new apartment. For example, some of the benefits include a higher rent and much more valuable property. New apartments gain higher values faster as compared to old apartments. However, I reside in a place where gas connections are not available for new apartments and people need to buy gas cylinders separate. This is due to a huge shortage of gas in my country. However, new apartments provide much better lifestyle. Most of the new apartments have lifts and old buildings does not have this facility. Old flats also require you to pay more in order to get your flat maintained.

E

eldavis

The major benefit is that it saves you the stress of trying to make repairs and spending money. There are no issues like leaking roofs, changing pipes or any thing of sort.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No doubt, any new building keeps the attractiveness high. When the building meets the demand of having the primary requirements that makes it comfortable to live or run their personal business, they wouldn't hesitate to go for it. I love new and we'll furnished buildings especially in a developed or semi developed settlement, where people are crowded and security is intact, the building is packed with lively appliances, and the environment is spaced out, with better rooms that is furnished as well. This are things many look out for when it comes to buying or renting a house for themselves. When it comes to building the house, I'll simply look at this qualities and set up mine from there, and even make it more appealing due to my hungry for more quality. Which will make me go for a better house plan, by handling to one of the best architects around that knows the kind of structure that is fitting to a given location base on my demands and not by his or her own demands. Because the owner got everything to decide for, while the architect brings out the beauty via the owner's choice, to make the building meet expectation.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Most of the new houses and apartments in our village that are constructed to be sold later are mostly unpainted. Maybe that is the standard so that the potential buyer can have a hand in the color of the paint. My wife is always particular when it comes to aesthetics that she would certainly appreciate if she can choose the color of the paint for the interior, the exterior and the rooms. When we bought an old house for our home my wife supervised the repainting and she was the one who chose the color. If the house or apartment is furnished then that would be a disadvantage to the seller if the buyer is picky with the color. Even the color of the gate sometimes becomes an issue. I remember our gate was colored black and my wife had it repainted to blue. Fortunately the house we bought is old and needed repainting so there was no added spending.