Way to make money when on maternity leave

Heartstrings

We all know that 99% of pregnant women request for a maternity leave from their place of work,in order to focus more on the pregnancy and new born,we all know it's not an easy task ahead, coupled with the tiredness and heaviness,I have seen and heard the complains of women who doesn't want to stay idle,and still wants to make money while on leave.

Here is a brief business ideas that such women can do to earn some little money.
Paid to post is one of the easiest such women can do,all you. Red is your mobile phone and data,then you are good to go. You can make few cool dollars before the end of your maternity leave.
Dropshipping is also a good business such women can go into,all you also need is your mobile phone and data,I really do not know much about this but I have seen women who does it and are contended with what they Make from it.
Freelancing and online tutor are also a good business to make some cool money from. The good thing is you can still continue doing any of this even after when you resumed your paying job,it can serve as a side hustle to add to your source of income,go for whatever you have passion for.
It's good to get one or two things to do while on maternity leave,so that at the end of the day, you don't lose anything.

Since the woman is likely a professional, being an online tutor might be a good idea. But she would have to make sure it's during time when the baby is sleeping. :) If the person is a writer, they can write article and convert their articles into videos. They should do that and also find remote work on sites like Indeed. The remote work is a steady paycheck; whereas writing and videos may not be consistent income. However, they could generate supplemental income.