Way for stay at home moms or dads to make money online

King bell

VIP Contributor
The internet is a great place to find the right job and make money online, not only can you find a job but also make some extra cash by selling your own products or services online.
Here's a list of ways that can lead you earn money doing what you love from your own home.
1. Become a social media influencer:
  • You can have an impressive portfolio of brands you've partnered with already.
  • You can also try for partnerships with companies who are about to launch a product.
2. Blogger:
- Create and maintain your own blog, selling it for ad space on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.
3. Freelancer:
- Work from home as a virtual assistant, web designer or writer from your laptop computer, doing one off tasks or long term contracts."
In conclusion, it is time for you to stop thinking about it and doing it. Start taking action !

Mastergp

Verified member
Many people view staying at home as being lazy, well, as years keep passing by technology has made it easy for people to work any way they find themselves, so because you are working in a office shouldn't make u look down on others who are working at home because every ones aim is to make money from the hard job they played.
Most times, we have come to learn that when one stays at home to make money this would give him time to also care for his family needs not just financial need but family training, when one pursue active income we could see that much hard work is need too and time, so time would be limited to caring for his or her children upbringing because they focus their whole 24 hours on work but when one work at home he could care for his child needs either emotional depression because over 90% of children today both male and female are falling victim from depression so with parent working at home this would help them to examine their children and see how they can help them to deal with issues they may face.
Another way working at home can helps is that on the part of children who engage in online money making forum instead of going out all the time to play with friend a child could make a dollar a day by threading into online money making forum with this attitude he could start becoming independence, not depending on his parent for every little thing he needs or want.

ShaSmith

The internet is a great place to find the right job and make money online, not only can you find a job but also make some extra cash by selling your own products or services online.
Here's a list of ways that can lead you earn money doing what you love from your own home.
1. Become a social media influencer:
  • You can have an impressive portfolio of brands you've partnered with already.
  • You can also try for partnerships with companies who are about to launch a product.
2. Blogger:
- Create and maintain your own blog, selling it for ad space on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.
3. Freelancer:
- Work from home as a virtual assistant, web designer or writer from your laptop computer, doing one off tasks or long term contracts."
In conclusion, it is time for you to stop thinking about it and doing it. Start taking action !
Can you give info on how to become a blogger and what tools you need to get started

Mika

VIP Contributor
Social media is one of the best platforms to make money from home. You can use any social media of your choice and you can still make money. For example, you can earn from videos on tiktok and youtube. On facebook and Instagram you can earn from videos, or by selling products through should. On Pinterest, you can sell through affiliate marketing, dropshipping or print-on-demand. However, in order to earn from social media, you need a big audience. Not just a couple of thousands but hundreds of thousands. You can also earn from home by becoming a freelancer, however, in order to become a freelancer you need to have high-paying skills. You can make money as a blogger, but I would not recommend blogging as a money-making method because it takes a lot of time and hard work to generate income. You might have to work for years before you can start earning. Youtube is better than blogging.

ShaSmith

I'm willing to do the work but I don't know where to start is there a step by step way that you can post like what equipment do I need to make the best videos

Moreese

So I am new to this, delivered mail for 8 years and had no time to keep up with technology, I want freedom to gain the relationships I lost with my kids while working non stop. It something that I feel they can learn also as we build our relationship as well as teach them a way of earning passive income to live their lives worry free and not taking orders. I have no idea where to start, it's overwhelming and thank u for your post and hope this is a right fit for me amongst your community

E

eldavis

Though blogging is a great way to make money, but I believe freelancing is way more popular these days. I know a lot of persons who are currently making lots of money from freelancing, some work as freelance writers, while others work as graphic designers. The most important aspect of being a freelancing is your skill level. Once you are good at what you do, then add consistency to the mix, you are good to go. The freelance market is very competitive, so you really need to be prepared in other to survive.

Shaf

Verified member
It's painful when parents realize later in life that they missed out on the most important parts of their lives while working long hours while trying to provide for them.

From my experience as a stay at home mom, it's not as easy and glorious as it sounds. There are distractions and not all work from home jobs pay well to support a family.

A few that do include blogging, freelancing on a professional level, and other skills that are high paying and in high demand. Generally, trying to start a business online from scratch doesn't work out for most people. It's more easier to offer services in return for money.

Another way parents can make money while working from home is by building passive income streams while working. This allows them money to cater for their expenses while they retire early and use that time to gradually build a business while being with their children.

ShaSmith

So I am new to this, delivered mail for 8 years and had no time to keep up with technology, I want freedom to gain the relationships I lost with my kids while working non stop. It something that I feel they can learn also as we build our relationship as well as teach them a way of earning passive income to live their lives worry free and not taking orders. I have no idea where to start, it's overwhelming and thank u for your post and hope this is a right fit for me amongst your community
I am too new to the passive income I have only made T-shirts so far I do know the passive income that I been looking into you need a website and url I guess the main key is finding a passive income and sticking with it.