Top 4 crypto list

Finger Geek

Verified member
This are the list of the top coin that we can trade on with rest of mind.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is the most popular coin and the first cryptocurrency that have been during well since the creation of cryptocurrency and have always been in number one very since. The coin was established in the year 2009 an unknown name called Satoshi Nakamoto. This is an synonymous name and till today the name still remains anonymous.

Ethereum

Ethereum is the second in this list. Also like bitcoin, it has also been in this spot for a very long time. But no matter how it has been in that number 2 spot, it has never near bitcoin.

Ripple

Ripple is in the third place. There was a time that ripple faced a law suit that made many people started to sell there ripple. This also made many wallet and exchange to pause ripple service on there platform. Ripple is a strong coin that bounce back despite it's problem. This shows that the has a great potential to do well in years to come.

Ripple is a fast and has less energy intensive compared to some other networks like bitcoin, ethereum, and more.

IOTA

This is a new token compared to the ones I have mentioned abiuve. The coin was launched in year 2016 and it has been making some potentials since 2020.

What do you think about my list?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't know much of IOTA, I wouldn't bet on that one. As for Bitcoin it is the world most popular, both in use cases and value. Anyone is always looking up to the coin to grab it for long term, and other crypto purposes too. Investing in Bitcoin wouldn't generate much for an investor whose capital isn't much, that's why I don't worry about Bitcoin. If you have the capital, then it is an investment which is better for long term investment. I wouldn't invest into Bitcoin short term via buying and holding. Unless I am trading on futures contract or spot trading.

As for ETH it is next to Bitcoin, any one who doesn't have the funds for Bitcoin, can simply go for ETH, but it needs to be financial buoyant too. Because, not everyone can cough out around $2,700+ for a single coin. But investment around ETH never disappointed since it came into limelight, provided it is of long term investment, investing in short term is risky thou, unless the investor is working with a high level signal to determine the price within short period of time. As for XRP, I wouldn't choose it for long term investment, instead I opt in for BNB coin.