Three Income Sources That You Can Build Right Now

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Here are 3 income sources that you can use right now so that you no longer have to work hard and climb the corporate ladder to become successful, make a lot of money, and live a comfortable life.

Affiliate marketing: When it comes to affiliate marketing, a lot of people only think about promoting Amazon and Clickbank products. However, a lot of company offers affiliate marketing programs, even stock trading and investment companies, web hosting companies, forex trading companies, gambling companies have affiliate programs.

Sponsorship: You can make a lot of money through sponsorship if you have a youtube channel with a lot of subscribers or a website will a lot of traffic. Just a 30 second shot out on your youtube can make you hundreds of dollars.

Digital product: Digital products means digital photos, digital arts, ebooks, music, videos, documents, graphics, flyers, posters, social templates etc. You can sell the same digital products again and again to constantly make money, you can also automate your sales, so you do not have to worry about things like maintenance or shipping. If you can create digital products, you can either sell through your own website or through other marketplaces. These days NFT arts are very popular. Try learning how to create NFT and sell for high profits before it becomes too late.

Have you gone into the NFT space, is it worth it, i have tried, but am sure i can't create an NFT so i don't really bother myself on that, except if i can buy one from an NFT open market and then flip them, I know someone that flipped an NFT and got $48k from doing it, It seems like a good thing, but to do that i have to have the money first.
When it comes to digital products, I really think I have the skill on this one, when i first started online, My first sale, My first money was from a digital product which i sold, am really actually happy about it, and it made me realize, selling digital products was it

I have limited knowledge about marketing affiliates and other methods you mentioned here. I never knew forex trading has some affiliate programs. I only consider forex trading as a one-way source. By predicting the rise or fall of a currency pair, and once you place a correct trade, you are on your way to making profits. I have learned about NFT but I do not know much about it yet. NFTs are the future of cryptos and they are gaining more fame in the past few months.

There are various kinds of marketplaces where you could sell your digital products for money and get paid through NFTs. Open Sea is a great website and it is considered one of the best marketplaces where you can deal in NFTs. As far as affiliate marketing is concerned, I have never made money by getting involved into affiliate marketing. However, I know that many people have been making good money by using affiliate marketing as a way to generate passive income. When it comes to sponsorship, you need a to have a really huge following in your social media account and then you may apply for advertisement network in order to get approved and make money.

I tried affiliate marketing and I failed, it did not work for me. You need to become an influencer to earn from affiliate marketing, and I am not an influencer. I am not getting sponsorship on my blogs and I don't know how to get one, I am trying to create digital products and sell through my website. My digital products are ebooks and digital arts. I might also try my hands on NFT as soon as I learn the secrets. These three methods are definiately good methods to make money. I will give much preference to selling digital products,