The things needed as an advisor

Jamoflondon

Verified member
To start with, An advisor is just someone that knows a lot about something and gives advice on it. In a nutshell, they can also be called an expert.

You can do this job in two forms, the first one is dependently while the second one happens to be independent

Dependently means you get to work on your own by giving people advices on what you are good at, by doing this you will be paid directly by your clients.
Independently means you will get to be employed by a particular company and your job is to give them some official advices about their business, they are usually the personal assistance to the chief executive officer of the company.

There are some things needed to make you succeed in this job particularly. Some of them are;

1. Internet
2. Comfort

1. Internet: If you happen to do this work on your own without being employed officially by anyone or any firm, you will surely be in need of internet to communicate with some of your clients and also to gain more idea on what you specialize on.

2. Comfort: I do know if you notice that this job is basically about think and there is no way you can think straight if you are not comfortable.

Nice business idea , but some of these business ideas are not so rampant over here I do not know why , probably the business idea may be more appreciated in the western country compared to most African countries .. well if this business can be done here successfully it will definitely be a profitable business..

I don't really know if a single individual can be able to give advice on different type of things , business areas or any other things that is being ask because I believe an individual who is an expert should always concentrates to give advice on a particular thing, it could be medical, it could also be a business.

Because base on my understanding a medical doctor may not be able to give advice how to start up a profitable business because everyone have their own areas of concentration in life and based on their areas of concentration they may be able to give you a better advice based on the experience they had from these field

As long as it is a nice business idea and that it doesn't have any effect in the society , any one can engage into without any problem, Thanks for sharing

Another thing an advisor needs as well is experience. An advisor in a particular issue should be someone who has or have had some experience in a particular or specific issue. It is through their experience they gain knowledge in which they then teach others or pass down to others, making sure others do not make the same mistakes they probably did in the past when faced with such issues. Another thing an advisor should have is empathy, to be able to understand those who they are advicing.