Real estate Starting a real estate business without capital.

Profwriter

The human brain is a powerful machine that can think creatively and innovatively, how possible is it to start a real estate business without any form of capital?

Do I need to get loans from the bank?
Do I need to join an existing real estate company and affiliate with them?

I don't have money but I want to go into real estate, how can I get in?

I believe nothing is impossible and there's always a way out of every challenge.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If my understanding is right that you plan to start a real estate business and that you have no money for the capital then pardon me for saying that it is impossible. Now you believe that nothing is impossible so may I dare you to prove your point. Start your real estate tomorrow and update us on the progress I just wonder how you will do your business if you have no place for business and you have no staff to work for you. Nothing is impossible so prove it to us.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Well, you can get into real estate business without the requirement of big capital. All you have to do is establish a real estate agency and broker real estate deals which will earn you 3-5 percent commission. However, in order to establish real estate agency, you need some money, you need a location, your business needs to be registered and you also need to pay hefty price to get agency licence.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you do not have money I will advise you to stay away from real estate investment because real estate organisation can only be able to to deal with people that have the required money that is necessary to invest except maybe you want to become a real estate agent but even with this you still some money, getting a bank loan to start up a real estate business is not really the best option because real estate investment for it to be profitable you need to let it be for some years and you may not really be able to pay back the money within few months as the land may not be able to yield a reasonable profit within that time.

D

Deleted member 28127

The problem in real estate business or any business is having a percentage of loan means the bank cannot accord you a loan if you do not own 20 % of the money that you have to start a real estate business unless you have someone that guarantee in case even the project doesn't start making revenues that they will trust him or her as he or she pays in your place if you do not have the full amount of money to pay your loan part because at the beginning of the business it is hard to grab sales or rentals from clients.

Mastergp

Verified member

Starting a real estate business without capital can be challenging, but it is possible to do so by being creative and resourceful. One approach could be to find a partner or investor who is willing to provide the necessary capital in exchange for a percentage of the profits or ownership in the business. Another approach could be to focus on providing real estate services, such as property management or consulting, rather than buying and selling properties. Additionally, you could also focus on finding deals that do not require a lot of capital, such as wholesaling or lease options. It's also important to network and build relationships with other real estate professionals, as they may be able to provide leads or opportunities that would not be available otherwise.

Another way to start a real estate business without capital is to leverage other people's resources, such as using a licensed agent's brokerage or finding a mentor who can provide guidance and support. Additionally, you could also consider offering virtual real estate services, such as virtual tours and online consultations, to reach a wider audience and minimize overhead costs.
Another way is through real estate crowdfunding, which allows individuals to invest in real estate projects and it's a great way to raise capital for your business. It's also important to build a strong online presence, through social media and a website, to market your services and attract potential clients.
It's important to remember that starting a real estate business without capital will require a lot of hard work, dedication, and persistence. It may take longer to see results, but with the right strategy and mindset, it is possible to build a successful business.