Soft skills in making money

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are some people that whenever they are asked about what they think they can be able to do to make money online , they come up with things like graphics design , web development , video editing and translating . These are actually very good things that are in demand and you can be able to profit from but you should also know that there are also hundreds of other people out there that are offering the same services . What is going to make you to stand out is your ability to be able to strategically position yourself .

As an online worker it is very important that you should have excellent communication skills . Clients are going to be much more interested in hiring you if you know how to communicate well and answer their questions politely .

If you want to excel you should also have good networking skills and this would not just be between your own friends but also people that are in the same industry as you are .

You should as well also have the ability to be able to manage time effectively because they are some jobs you are going to get that is going to demand that you should complete it between a particular time .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are so many skills to make money online. in fact there are some skills you can render online as a service which do not require much effort. Some of these skills can be render with the uses of software.

The one that usually comes to my mind is proofreading and editing. You can render the services in the freelance marketplace with the uses of software called grammarly.

You only need to copy the content which the client provide you and paste it into this software. It is going to do all the editing and proofreading job perfectly.

I got to know about this from some of my friends who are ending proofreading service on various freelance marketplaces. It doesn't take much effort listen to feed and edit 10,000 words in less than 5 minutes with this software.

Majority of their clients usually drop five star reviews for the services they render to their clients.

I know that's soft service you can render is search engine optimisation audit. This service can also be categorised as soft skill.

You don't really need to put in a lot of effort as you can make use of software to render the service. Ahref is one of the common software used for this service.