General insurance Simple facts you should know about insurance company

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have just said the bitter truth. Most people think that insurance will compensate any event that one insure under then. But the fact is that insurance will take their time to investigate the fuse of the incident. There may not be any compensation if there is no prove that the event happens accidentally

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a well written article but you didn't actually take time to articulate more on the points you outlined. You have actually done a good job in enlightening us on the simple facts we should know about insurance as you stated in the topic of the article which you have written.
Well I need to the best of my ability because I'm sure I use simple terms there. What I'm trying to say is that insurance company wouldn't give you a better thing or asset than what you had. Insured. You shouldn't expect any profit from them. Your losses will be handled but will not leave you better than when your loss happened

Phabbyfundz

This is a well written article but you didn't actually take time to articulate more on the points you outlined. You have actually done a good job in enlightening us on the simple facts we should know about insurance as you stated in the topic of the article which you have written.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely I think a lot of people know about all this before they venture into several insurance companies. The primary purpose of an insurance company is to make profit for themselves and also they provide protection for individuals and their properties. Being updated with your payment is also very important.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think I support your point on this analysis of yours you posted up there. In this very forum, I have severally try to make this point very clear that insurance company is not a charity home or non profit organization. Your views about should be very sure it’s not naive so as to avoid making any mistakes