PTP websites or Faucets

Imran Noori

Verified member
Many people working online use these two ways in order to make money online, crypto faucets are platforms where you earn free crypto and paid to post (PTP) websites are platforms where you earn money by posting threads and comments.

Earnings in faucets is easy, you just need to click a button and earn free crypto but the payments are low, working in paid to post (PTP) websites is difficult than faucets because you need to have alot of information about business, investments, finance, stock market, crypto market, real estate and etc, beside that you also need to have good writing skills and more time to earn from these websites.

Apart from earnings, there are two big benefits with paid to post (PTP) websites:

1. You can learn new things from experts and find new money making opportunities and websites.​
2. You can upgrade your writing skills by using paid to post (PTP) websites, this is a great opportunity for those who want to upgrade their writing skills especially for beginners.​
What is your idea? Share your experiences with us.

SHAHID987

PTP sites are best in many ways, as it improves our writing skills, when we write and read continuously then we basically learning the different writing styles. Furthermore our grammar also improves by some unidentified ways because we see the punctuation of other writers and we pick it. The main thing is, we definitely get money from these sites only few exceptions are here. Majority of PTP sites are legitimate and they pay timely.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I would never choose faucets over PTP sites. I cannot claim faucets multiple times in a day for weeks just to earn $1 when I can easily make $1-$2 per day on PTP sites if I manage to spend 1-2 hours post. One of the advantages of PTP sites is you can post whenever you are free to post, however, on faucets you will have to claim according to the claiming schedule of the faucets. You can easily make 2-3 cents per post by posting on PTP sites, where as you will not even earn 1 cents even when you claim faucets for all day long.

Activator230822

Verified member
I too would prefer paid to post forum sites over faucets. This is because I find a lot of benefits while working at the paid to post sites.
One of the advantage of PTP is that I get to learn about new things that would have cost me time, money and efforts.
Apart from that I get to learn about new earning online methods that would boost my online earnings when I put them into practice.
Nobody can really pull me away from the PTP sites because after learning all these good things I am being paid for my time too. Most PTP sites are very legit and one can really make good online income through.