PTP Forums vs. Micro Job Sites: Where Do You Make More Money

Mika

VIP Contributor
Posting on paid-to-post forums and working on micro job sites are two common ways to make money online. These methods are very popular amongst beginners because they can start making money immediately. When you start creating posts on paid-to-post forums, you start earning credits from every post you create, and when you start working on small tasks on a micro job platform, you also start making money immediately.

Between these two methods, which one do you think is better in terms of payment?

Forum Posting requires you to have language and writing skills. You should also have knowledge of various topics to create posts.

Micro jobs do not have specific requirements as you have to do tasks like watching videos, subscribing and following social media accounts, downloading and installing apps, signing up on a website, etc.

On forums, you might earn 1-2 cents per post, some forums even pay 5-10 cents per post. With micro job tasks, you earn 3-5 per task, some tasks can earn you up to $1.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The issue I am always having with microtask sites are that there's
high level of discrimination I have tried mickworker and picoworke seer for a start and the two sites didn't just work for me.

Users or members from tier1 countries are given the same task like those in tier 2countries but the pay rate is very different like in micro worker the same types of task like signing up on social media is given for both tier 1 and 2 countries those in tier 1 will be paid 4 cents while trier 2 country will be given 1 cent

So their disparity was just too high that I had to leave the site but for forum posting everybody has the same amount for either a reply or a thread and forum posting it's very easy to do that tasks from microtasks site.

So for me I have always preferred forum posting so we might agree that the money is low but it is a lot easier for me.

Caramelle

I make a lot more money doing micro-jobs for the same time I would have spent posting on forums. Forum posting could be an easier task between the two but it has limited earning potential. Although I'm aware that workers from Tier 1 countries have access to better-paying tasks, I'm good with $2 earnings per hour on micro-job sites because of the exchange rate in my country as well as the lower cost of living.

When I was just starting on the site, I was limited to low-paying tasks where I could only earn a dollar for an hour's work. Things improved after six months when I started getting access to nice tasks that paid more for my time on the site. Some tasks could be more challenging than others and some tasks could have unclear instructions and examples. On the other hand, I find forum posting a more relaxing way to earn some cash.​

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know micro job sites but I do not have an y experience, therefore, I don't know how much is the earning potential. However, what I am certain of is you can actually start making money, albeit small amount. If you want to sell articles through Fiverr, you might have to wait for customers to buy your gig, however, on microjob sites, you can start working on available tasks. I have experience with forum posting, well I have made some money through forum posts. If you have writing skills and if you are willing to invest a couple of hours every day you might be able to make some money by the end of the month. While micro jobs do not require any skills, you need language and writing skills to post on forums and make money from your forum posts. For example, can you earn from this site if you do not know English language?

Shigobad2020

There are many ways in which you can make money online , but right here we are talking about the rivalry between making money on micro job site and also making money from working on forum websites .
Though you can make money from both eaening websites but with foeum sites , you have the opportunity of making more money than micro job sites .
In micro job sites, you are paid to click , watch videos , download , installed apps and other things on your mobile phone and you are also paid to click on advert , but the money being paid is very little and they pay in cent , in Most paid to click websites ,you won't be able to make a dollar in a single day but on forum site , I you work hard you can make a dollar in a day .
But in forum sites , you need to have Good writing skills that will help you eaen more money .

Imran Noori

Verified member
I was using some of the micro job sites but I left them because there was no growth for me and I was earning by doing tasks that have no benefits for me.

I was searching for something that could upgrade me and increase my knowledge beside paying me, because I wanted to have a career so finally I could find paid to post websites.

Whenever I joined paid to post websites I realized that I can increase my knowledge here and also can find many new sources about money making and I think it was a wise choice for me as a beginner.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Mika do you know that forum posting is part of microjob platforms means you could grow up your community from microjobs websites whitout need to pay a fortune in ads and therefore run out of funds without having fresh comments on your blog or your forum. Means they are complementary in the end of the way.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The issue I am always having with microtask sites are that there's
high level of discrimination I have tried mickworker and picoworke seer for a start and the two sites didn't just work for me.

Users or members from tier1 countries are given the same task like those in tier 2countries but the pay rate is very different like in micro worker the same types of task like signing up on social media is given for both tier 1 and 2 countries those in tier 1 will be paid 4 cents while trier 2 country will be given 1 cent

So their disparity was just too high that I had to leave the site but for forum posting everybody has the same amount for either a reply or a thread and forum posting it's very easy to do that tasks from microtasks site.

So for me I have always preferred forum posting so we might agree that the money is low but it is a lot easier for me.

You could try TimeWall and cash out to FaucetPay account. Picoworkers and Microworkers needs a life to reach payout while you could cash out start from 0,01 $ from TimeWall to FaucetPay. This includes a lot of similar sites like CoinpayZ, Dollah, Make Bucks, Loot Gain, Zoom Bucks and most of rewarding platforms even faucet sites like Faucet Of Bob supports Timewall cash out from running microjobs. Site doesn't run out of microjobs and there is jobs available even for any region.