Earn Money Proof Reading Vs Writing: Which Is Better To Make Money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Vast majority of the people will not be able to make money if there is nothing like freelancing on the internet.

Freelancing is one of the reason why some people are making full-time income online because the services they are rendering is needed by a lot of people.

There are wide ranges of services someone can render in the marketplace to make money. Proof reading and writing are one of those services you can render in the marketplace to make money.

Somebody needs to be very good to spot syntax error in any book documents in order to make money as a proofreader.

Writing on the other hand required just little research and a good construction of English language or any other language.

Which is good between proof reading and writing for a beginner who wants to make money online?

Depending more on personality, I prefer writing and I believe writing will fetch more money than proof reading. You can decide to write on anything having done your research and make money. But as a proof reader, you depend on people to earn. If you don't see writers that need your service, you may not earn.

There is high demand for proofreading as more content are being generated on daily basis. This content are generated by human beings and there's a possibility of having some errors in the write-up. most people can do the proofreading but they don't have time the only choice they have is to outsource the proofreading.

Writing is much more lucrative than proofreading but if you have the two skills then you are always making a whole lot of money. I believe every proofreader should be able to write very well because a lot of people I have come across that do proofreading gigs also do writing gigs.

Writing is pretty much easier compared to proofreading. You must have a sharp and well-trained Eyes to spot errors in a write-up. this service is not pretty much easier as you can make use of a software to render the service. the software is very powerful and can easily spot any grammatical error in any write up.

Writing is pretty much easier compared to proofreading. You must have a sharp and well-trained Eyes to spot errors in a write-up. this service is not pretty much easier as you can make use of a software to render the service. the software is very powerful and can easily spot any grammatical error in any write up.
Of course, there are so many tools people use to proofread their works or writing. One of them is grammarly. Grammarly is one of the best proofreading tools because I had it before. I used the premium version and it was superb and very fast when I was creating posts on my free blog.

Grammarly is the most popular proofreading software on the market. I have some of my friends who gathered phones together to buy the software and use it to render service in the freelance marketplace. most of their clients usually find their service is outstanding. The reason is that the software is capable of spotting errors and correct them faster.

Grammarly is the most popular proofreading software on the market. I have some of my friends who gathered phones together to buy the software and use it to render service in the freelance marketplace. most of their clients usually find their service is outstanding. The reason is that the software is capable of spotting errors and correct them faster.
Yeah, definitely. It is very good for freelancers because it can do a lot of job within a very short time. If you are a blogger then it is one of the tools in which you need to scale up your articles. I'm also planning to go into freelancing soon and I will be using it.

You do not need MA in English to work as a writer, writing is more of skill-based work. However, in order to proofread you need to be MA in English (if your chosen language is English). A proofreading job requires you to have a degree in the language you work. It is more of academic work.

Writing is pretty more easier to render as a service compared to proofreading. Proofreading require you to master the language very well before you can spot errors in any write up. if you want to render the proofreading service in English language you can make use of a software called grammarly to render the service. it is a powerful tools to detect errors in any write up.

This depends on who has hired you and where you are working. Proof reading job requires degree in the chosen language and writing job requires language, grammar and writing skills in the chosen language. Writing is more of a creative work and proof reading is more of a technical work.