Overview of the best money-making app[upwork]

F

Fahadnamz

Another online platform for connecting those in need with those looking for work is where practically any job you can think of may be listed. Companies in need of freelance and short-term contract work will post what they’re looking for. You can search for the skill required, but you’ll also have an online profile that showcases who you are and the services you provide.

When you see work you like, send a proposal to the client who can review your profile and choose to accept you and your bid.

Once you’re working, a platform for you to communicate about the project, send and receive files, keep track of hours, set deadlines, and have clients automatically billed.

charges a fee, however: $20 for the first $500 you bill, 10% for billing between $500.01 and $10,000, and 5% for total billings exceeding

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This platform seems like it is a foreign app, although I have not tried it but with the way I see it, one can earn money from it without having to do much work, in fact how legit is it, all I need right now is a passive income that could serve as a side hustle for me, what I mean is, it has to be a work I can carry out easily without taking much of my time or effort. Well this depends on how easy the task might be, and I hope there won’t be problem with cashing out one’s earning.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have problem workings with this forum because I do erroneously hear that it can only work for foreign people. My doubt was however softened when I watched some YouTube videos of my fellow country people making money on the said website. I followed keenly to learn how they are doing it but none of them exposed the secret. The worse they do is to refer you to their WhatsApp or telegram where you will meet some set of people discussing something else.

I will be glad if a user here can just tell us by posting some guides on how to work on some of these freelancing websites. I hope this is what this forum is committed to be doing and it won't be a thing of big deal if we decide to be talking and creating some secret websites where money can be made.

For instance, I learnt that no one can successfully make money on Upwork except one has a skill. The thread to be written will then tell us what type of skill we need to learn. Because I am very sure that not all skills will be productive on the website for one reason or the other.

Hilda

I don't know alot about making money online, I recently just found out about it. I only work on paid to post forums since I enjoy working on them and it doesn't require much skill or anything. There are alot of ways I have heard but I have never tried them out. I only know of paid to post sites that really pay and are legit. The forumwheel, the forum coin, beer money forum and bizdustry are some which am a member. I also know of mylot which is site that pays you when you share anything on your mind and when you respond to people's post.