General insurance Life Insurance Vs Health Insurance: Which Is Better?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Insurance comes with different packages which suits wide range of people and different lifestyles.

Majority of the business owners like to go for property and business insurance just to protect their assets from any unforeseen circumstances.

Health insurance makes it pretty much easier for someone to cater for health expenses without breaking the bank. It is mandatory to have health insurance in advanced country like United State.

Life insurance is another type of insurance which most people are doing especially the rich ones. This is like a long-term investment because the compensation did not come on time until the client give up ghost.

So I want to ask you guys that which one is better between life insurance and health insurance? Can someone do the two together?

Good luck

Verified member
The topic was quite an interesting one but with the look of things, I will say life insurance is better than health insurance because life should cover one for a whole life time even when the person is late,the deceased will enjoy the Benefits from tje insurance policy and this will go a long way in putting things in order.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a dilemma because the two are very important. If I am to go for one between the two, I will go for term life insurance. This is because it will serve as saving for me because I will still be given the money when I want it. I can be taken care of my health myself

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Health insurance seems to be the best because of the current benefit been gained from the insurance company ,,since the insurance company would actually cover all risks attached to the person health , not when the person dies and others, that's why it's best to God a health insurance policy I think

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think life insurance is way more better than health insurance. Short term life insurance to be precise, it is way better to invest in it because you will eventually get your compensation in cash, it’s more like borrowing the company your earnings for some certain period and when the time comes, you will get your money back with interest

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think health insurance is way better if you happen to find yourself in a country like Nigeria because you can have health challenges anytime, to be honest, people battle with health challenges on a regular day to day basis here because the food we eat is not even healthy and the government is not helping