Loluw

As a local business owner, you must understand that you need at least 40 online reviews for a person searching for business like yours to see them as a credible one. So many people don't know this... But there are many customers on looking for businesses like yours to transact with. What if they just see yours and then scroll through?🤔 . Follow this strategy, make your business look like one that can provide quality value online, make people trust your brand at a glance. How can you do this?
  • Persuade your recent customers to review by sending a message with your review link in it. If they truly got quality service, they will happily want other people too to see and hear about your service.
  • Immediately you finish a transaction with a customer, ask them if they like your service? If they do, tell them you'll send a review link to them so as to fill out.
If you follow through this, you'll probably get about 20 reviews per month. Imagine!
How can you get your review link? Most people don't know how to, but I can help you with it for free... No hidden charges whatsoever... I just wanna help. Just send me an email with your business name as it is on Google, the city and state where it is and I'll reply with your review link. You'll get to see yourself.
ajayiloluwah@gmail_dot_com ... Send here👈👈 the (dot) in the address should be replaced with "."