I want to start retail Cement Business in Nigeria

Wole.K

I am interested in starting cement business in Nigeria. I intend to rent a shop or get a container and stuck the shop with at least 200 bags of cement for delivery to buyers within a new developing area.

Please do you think this is a good business to invest my money into?

Well I don't know if there has been failure in this kind of business, but I sea it feasible and lucrative, although I have couple of people into such business here. Building materials or things related to building will always be lucrative as people build everyday no matter how bad the economy might be. All you need is your capital, a large container would be preferable, you might not have to pay house rent but still, you will need to pay for space but it's more secured and a kind of store that can accumulate all you need

I am interested in starting cement business in Nigeria. I intend to rent a shop or get a container and stuck the shop with at least 200 bags of cement for delivery to buyers within a new developing area.

Yeah is good and now in Nigeria everything is getting costly

Yes but it depends on the area that you're living

For me l have realized that in the whole building and construction department, the cement is the fast moving product ever.
However, the business that deals with cement is normal incorporated with the hardware business kind of set up in my country.

However there are many products that go hand in hand with the cement and that would be make a such great business when incorporated with.
For instance products like building blocks, the river sand, gravel among other building materials for sure.

You would enjoy cement retail business in and around a location that is developing rapidly. There are new cities opening up that would keep stretching till about a decade with new estates. If you can site your cement retail business strategically around those locations, you would easily succeed. You also have to be very particular about the brand that you sell because different locations have purchase sentiments that tilt to a particular brand of cement. It is highly lucrative to sell cement if done properly.