How To Start A Local Tea Shop In Your City?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Tea is a kind of drink many people consume. Almost all the people in my country drink tea. I do not like to drink tea, but I have noticed that almost 90 percent people in my country drink tea. This is also one of the biggest reasons why the business of tea is thriving so much in my country and people usually visit tea shops. Many people in the surrounding area also order tea. There are many tea shop owners in the city who usually run tea shops in the marketplaces. The people in the surrounding area and other shop owners usually order tea. many people drink tea several times in the day. Some people drink tea three times a day.

Tea is also served to guests whenever a guest comes to the business place houses, and even at other places. In fact, tea is a kind of drink that is also served to guests in many gatherings and even in marriage ceremony. It is also served on other occasions as well. This is also a big reason why tea business is thriving a lot. So, do you think tea business is a great business in your country? What are your thoughts?