Business Ideas How To Make Money Selling Church Instruments.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are many church around the globe nowadays and most of these church use church instruments. These instruments are used in various church during their church services and the Christians use them to praise and worship their God.

There was a normal statistics in my country not long ago that when you count about ten buildings, the next one will be a church. I don't know how true this is but it was just a statistics that some people did. This show how churches are growing on my continent and in my countries and almost all these churches use instruments in their church. Then one can just imagine how lucrative selling church instruments can be.

Church instruments are expensive and those selling them are making money out of it.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Church instruments can be a lucrative, fulfilling niche for those looking to branch out into the world of musical instrument, or for those already in the industry. There are nearly 400,000 churches in the United States alone and more in Nigeria. Many of these churches have their own orchestras.

If you're looking for a way to make money, there's an opportunity you might be overlooking—selling church instruments. Churches around the United States are in need of new or refurbished instruments so they can continue to provide quality music at services. Here's how you can take advantage of this market:
Learn About Church Instruments
Make a List of Churches
Get Your Instrument Refurbishment Tools and Supplies
Find Local Repair Professionals and Get Pricing
Find Local Instrument Stores and Get Pricing
Refurbish and Repair
Different churches need different types of instruments, so it's helpful to understand what's out there, as well as what each type of instrument is capable of. For example, if you find yourself looking at a trumpet, you may think that's all it is—a trumpet. But if you know that the trumpet can also play notes within the baritone range, then you can provide additional information to your clients
Make a List of Churche to sell church instruments to.