How To Conduct Affiliate Marketing Without A Website?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing refers to the process of selling products or services to people. However, it is not about selling your own products to people rather it is all about selling other's products to people and you making a commission in the process. Affiliate marketing is one of the mainstream ways to making income online. There are many people who are making passive income but many beginners struggle a lot to make money due to many reasons. usually when we talk about affiliate marketing, many people start thinking that we are talking about selling affiliate products through website.

After all, websites are one of the most important aspects of affiliate marketing because a website with a lots of traffic can play a massive role to promote affiliate products and make sales. However, I am wondering if it is actually possible to generate affiliate sales even if you do not have a website? I think that one of the best ways to generate affiliate sales without a website is to promote your affiliate products on social media platforms and form a partnership with many affiliate marketing networks in order to increase your chances of making sales. You can even using online advertising networks to promote your affiliate links without website. What are some other great ways to make sales and earn affiliate commissions with having a blog or a website?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Even though, it is very advisable for you to have a website if you really want to become a successful affiliate marketer but of course it is also possible to become successful in affiliate marketing even without a website. A lot of people have been asking these questions and the simple answer is yes because I have seen a lot of people who became very successful in affiliate marketing even without having a website. There are also some people who became very successful in affiliate marketing starting with free websites like blogger and so many others. you must bear in mind that if you want to go into affiliate marketing without a website you must know how to create a landing page. A landing page is very important because there is no website that will allow you to promote your affiliate links directly. I have tried using Facebook to promote a certain affiliate products before and my account was restricted immediately and I was given a warning. so it is important if you want to go into affiliate marketing without a website, to have a landing page because that is where the link in which you will post on the platform you are using to promote the product will be.