How To Build Stealth Backlinks For Your Blog

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Backlinks please a significant role or your website if you are relying on search engine optimisation to generate traffic. Backlinks is one of the foremost ranking signals used by Google search engine to rank websites.

This means if you want to rank higher for a lot of keyboard it is very important to build quality backlinks to your website. It is very expensive to build quality backlinks nowadays to your blog.

If you check some of the marketplaces some people are selling quality parkings for as higher as $500 for one link. If you want to engage in each edit you must be ready to budget at least $100 for a link depending on domain rating of the website.

In this post I would like to show you a simple way to build quality backlinks to your website using stealth method. this method is what are used to increase the domain rating of my website from 14 to 25 within short time.

The first step is to generate list of competitors in your niche that has high domain authority and domain rating.

The next step is that you are going to get a software that will expose the balances of your competitors. I will advise you to get yourself Ahref. It is the most suitable software for the job.

The next thing is to put each of the competitor's website into the website explorer of the Ahref. it will bring all the bad things pointing to your competitors website and check out for the one you can copy.