How Often Do You Update The Content Of Your Blog?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Content is described as one of the most important things a blog could ever have. Actually no blog could ever survive without having the right amount of content. When it comes to content, both quality and quantity matters a lot. There are many blogs that contain many articles. In fact, many popular websites also have a lot of content and I think having a great amount of content is best for SEO. The more content you have, the higher your blog or website will rank in search engine. However, having an updated content is always a good idea. I think many website owners always update content. I know that updating a huge amount of content on regular basis could be really tiresome job.

However, I think that there are various steps you could take to deal with this problem. I think one of the best ways to make people realize is to tell them that any old article on your website is old. It might not be possible to update each and every article all the time, so you may publish a notice on the content page that the information on the page could be outdated and people should never interpret the information as professional advice at all. I think this is the best way to make people realize that it is not possible to update each and every article all the time. So, how often do you update content on your website/blog?

E

eldavis

I do not have a blog so I can't say for myself, but I do have a friend who owns a blog. According to him, he believes there needs to be a balance on how much you upload new content. When it takes too long for you to upload a new content, your readers can easily loose interest in your content or find something else to keep themselves busy.
When you upload new contents regularly without much breathing space, it could be overwhelming for your readers and they might find it hard to keep up.