How Much Money Can You Make On Upwork In The Year 2023?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Upwork is a kind of website where you can find plenty of work. It is one of the most active marketplaces out there. Upwork platform is a bidding website that pays you handsome money if you stay active in there and try to bid on many projects.

Is it a great website for freelancers who want to make money in the year 2023?

2023 is approaching and there are many people who might have some great plans this year. I reckon that many people might have had great time with the Upwork website, but do you think that this website will maintain its image in the year 2023?

Payment Methods

The Upwork platforms supports various payment methods and I think that this is a really great thing. It supports many popular payment methods like PayPal and Payoneer for people who live in countries like Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, etc.

Overall Ratings

The website has excellent overall ratings. It has 4.1 rating on sites like trust Pilot and a 3.9 rating on Site jabber. These are some of the fair amount of ratings and reviews many people offer. However, there are definitely many complaints about Upwork. Do you think it is a great website, nevertheless?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I joined Upwork a long time ago, however, I started working on the site only in the spring of 2020, after I lost my job due to covid. For a couple of months, I did not get any assignments, but once I got an assignment and was rated good for my work, jobs began to pour in. Currently, 70 percent of my online income comes through freelancing on upwork, I started as a programmer, and currently, I work on all sorts of services including blog writing and content writing. Based on my experience, I can tell you you can of course make a lot of money on upwork in 2023 because upwork is not a random freelancing platform, it is a publicly traded company. The platform has hundreds of thousands of employers and millions of freelancers. If you want to work and make money on upwork, you first need to build professional skills

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Upwork is undoubtedly, a very good platform for freelance writers and you can make a lot of money from it. there is no specific amount of money you can make from Upwork because it depends on the level of work you put into place in order to get orders.

As a freelancing platform, you have to first of all register and pass the test before you get accepted. Upwork is one of the freelancing platforms that subjects people who want to register it on some level of test to know if they are really good enough to work on a platform.

You also need to bid for jobs and if you are able to get anyone then from there you can build your portfolio to become very successful. I actually have an account on the platform but I am not really very much active on freelancing at the moment but I may consider it in the future.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes I will have to agree with you that upwork is a good platform for making money. it also has excellent overall ratings when compared to other freelancing platforms online. Aside fiverr I think up work is the next freelancing site that is worth the use online. Aside the rating too, I think it is one of the trusted freelancing site as online as it get the highest fair amount of ratings and reviews that people offer.

But to make money off the site one needs to be very good with writing skills and editing as well. This is for those that want to be writers on the site. I think it is good for one to get all the required skills before starting out on the site. This way one will be able to make good money. it is not good to start poorly on the site because doing this will drive away future clients.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
From research I've conducted some time ago I've come to find out that up work seems to be among one of the best freelance platform people are using to make money as freelancers .
As people were giving their own personal opinion they said the platform is more organised than fiverr generally.

Upwork is not really a platform for everyone , it is for the skilled workers and those with interest to market their skills to make money. You must not just have a skill but you must be a total expert in what you are doing . . .