How Many Cryptocurrencies Do You Invest In?

Bisolami

Verified member
There are times that we may see people talking about a particular cryptocurrency and we may decide to try to invest a little amount of money into it to see if it will yield profit or not.

This is something that I have done a lot of times and some of them were profitable while some of them were not. Presently, I am investing in nothing less than twenty cryptocurrencies.

Well, my investment in them are not very huge or a lot of money but I am sure of their profit and I hope that it happens and I have planned.

What about you?
How many cryptocurrencies are you investing in?

Suba

Staff member
I only have about 7 main types of cryptocurrencies which I use as a long-term portfolio, but I also invest in types of risk that have high fluctuations but only for the short term such as SHIIB, Celestia (TIA) and I only take advantage of market sentiment.

niche

Verified member
I am making very less money online at present, so I do not invest in cryptocurrencies. However, I receive payment for some of the work I do online in different cryptocurrencies , so I have funds in 10-15 cryptocurrencies and tokens at least.