General insurance How has your insurance plan been helpful to you

Phabbyfundz

For those who has an insurance plan I would you to share with us from your personal experience how that insurance plan or has insurance plans been beneficial to you.
Some people are yet to get any insurance plan because of ignorance or maybe because of lack of proper conviction or information, but as the vast importance insurance plans cannot be overemphasized and shouldn't be taken for granted by one. I would like to use this medium to encourage as many as possible to the benefits of insurance
And from you experience as someone who has an insurance plan and has seen or had times when the insurance came to your aid in times of crises, I would like you share with us those experience and maybe by so doing encourage someone to get their own insurance plan.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Generally, insurance are helpful for the coverage of losses. Well this depends on the kind you purchased. This is a very sensitive question because it could be of help based on the reason why you bought it in the first instance. I believe any individual aspiring to invest in it must have a motive

uforwealth

Verified member
Insurance has a lot of benefits. You can only enjoy these benefits when you purchase an insurance policy. In case you are involved in a road accident, God forbid, insurance companies will be of help to you in terms of payment for the damaged car or setting of your medical bills based on your contract with them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not really partaken in any insurance policy before. Not because of ignorance or because of negligence but because i haven't seen or have any chance of trying to mitigate my risk. But I have seen many people benefitting from insurance companies especially business people who have already insured their business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Insurance has been definitely been helpful to a lot of people even though i have personally not purchased an insurance plan but i would be doing that very soon. the benefits of purchasing and insurance plan is enormous and people can definitely reap the benefits if they can be able to venture into good insurance company.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It really helped me in different ways because then i was insuring a property against one form of risk ,I think I was not always bothered about the risk getting caught up with that kind of risk or it happening , because I Know that insurance company would replace it ,