General insurance Has insurance policies been of good benefits to you

Phabbyfundz

The importance or benefits of insurance policies and insurance companies cannot be overemphasized. And I believe every have had their own different and individual experience with this insurance companies and from your experience has these insurance companies been more of a benefit to you, would you say that you experience with insurance has been a really rosy one and you don't have any regrets purchasing any insurance policy or plan.
I want to use this medium to enlighten those of us who haven't yet purchased any insurance policy or plan in the past and those of us who would to purchase one of this insurance plans in the nearest future. From you own individual experience and your recommendation, we would have an incite into the possible mishap that could occur when partnering with this insurance companies.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Personally, I have not benefitted from insurance policy because I have not bought any insurance policy but I have seen different people that benefitted from this insurance policy especially during the pandemic when most business fell and crumbled. Those that have insured their businesses were able to get their business going.

D

Deleted member 51169

Insurance is alien to us in my climes. I work for government agency yet nothing is insured for us, from security to health. The only function insurance scheme, is the housing insurance which the deduct from your salary every month. Funny enough, when you retires to get the money is like fighting a sea Whale.

So to your question, insurance has not benefitted me. I have this doubts about private insurance companies.

Good luck

Verified member
I will say yes because my car is insured and i don't need to be afraid of any emergency or unforseen circumstances that may arise in terms of accident.If anything happens my insurance company will take care of the situation because I am paying my premium regularly and as at when due.That is one of the benefits of an insurance policy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely I have it directly benefited because I have a family member that have an insurance with the Federal government. It is actually a health insurance scheme and whenever she goes to the hospital she usually does not spend any big amount of money on the drugs that will be given to her.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I would say no because I have never invested in any insurance policy. As a matter of fact, I am not a fan of it. Most people do not know that there are bad sides and good parts of it. Although I once heard my friend told me he did benefit from it