How do I live without a job?

Obviously, when you're attempting to live without a task, this can be a colossal cost. That is the reason your first assignment is to decrease the measure of diversion that you get down to what exactly just expense you a couple of dollars a month.

Life is not based on jobs and salary because many people get salary and spend on something harmful to their body like tobacco or alcohol or gambling. Starting a job when having a lot of money is also wrong thinking. Many people with a small budget and people having a lot of money couldn't manage it. To get money to start a job and handle it correctly is like subscribing to a sports hall instead of in something not meaningful.

When I wake up this morning that's the question I asked my self how will I live without a job because job is very important

I don't see how you can possibly live without doing a job or anything.....cos with that, life is going to be miserable. It's better to get something doing that can be bringing money for you, it can be passive income or anything that's bringing money for you even when you are sleeping. I think this is the only way you can live without a job. However, before you can reach the stage where you don't need to work anymore, you would have worked to reach that level.

Literally, I do not think there is any way one can survive without working, except when you live with your parent or guardian, the advantage is because they will get to take responsibility for your well being and survivor. But if you are talking about making money without doing a real job, I mean offline work, I think the best way is to stay online to do some works that can bring you income, although it might not be big amount of money but at least, it should be enough for you to survive and probably pay some of your bills, all it takes is to make good research online

Lol, you can't really live without a job if you live on your own because you'll be starved and from there you know what's next, haha.

To avoid this, what you need is a high income skill that will sustain you and make you comfortable enough even without a job because of your savings.

There are many high income skill you can learn online, I'll advise coding or trading because coding at the moment is in very high demand because of supply shortage.

Trading on the other hand is the real definition of freedom, you don't need anybody when you master it, just you and the chart.

Hahaha, thinking of living without a job could be a sign of laziness and is not the best, living this way is not good because there is nothing that we will be able to give you a constant monthly salary, people have to really work at a stage in which they are capable of doing a lot of other things when they retire at older age to enjoy the fruits of their labour. I believe the best thing for you to do now is just to engage in one business or the other.. if you're not interested in your business you can get employment.

To live without a job is not good at all because one will suffer a lot.
Without a job will also render some body useless and also make it more difficult for some body to accomplish one thing or the other.
Even doing an online stuff is a job because you must think before you write things down